Status
Not open for further replies.

quinn

VIP+
mcrcury
mcrcury
VIP+
Ratings
  • Username: There are 3 people that helped in this map. yophy, tadhcna, and spilltheteaasis (me). We are all cousins.
  • Map name: Toy Story
  • Photos of your Parkour:
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot v tadhcna 2
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Medium

Axe44732

MVP+
Axetk
Axetk
MVP+
Ratings
22 1
Theme
I really like the theme and think the map was really well built. Only problem is the design of the outside looking a bit messy ( even if the intension was was for this). Apart from that minor detail, the maps is very detailed and well thoughout inside.

Parkour
Really fun parlor. Carried and interesting.

Overall
Very cool map, well built and fun to play.
+1

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
+1

I think the build looked really good and was fun to test out. However I think that MAYBE the build should be hard? I'm not that great at judging difficulties but I think it would fit hard more than medium. It's up to you what you do with it though. Anyway good build, good luck getting it accepted!

Just to clarify, this is NOT a finalised accept but just my opinion ;D

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
+1
I have tested the map, the theme is unique, as there is no Toy Story parkours. Also the build is awesome, some jumps may be repetitive but overall this is a great parkour that should get accepted ASAP. ❤️

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi quinn,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is pretty good and original, same for the build, it's pretty good and attractive (I just don't like the outside, but it's only my opinion). The problem is the parkour. It's really repetitive, confusing because of the amount of barrier (Try to reduce the number with adding some other blocks please), and a bit hard for a medium (The cross neo for example).

You can resubmit your map if you want, if you've patched the negative points, I will be happy to accept your map !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.