• Username: rcuan, yohpy, and spilltheteaasis
  • Map name: Toy Story
  • Photos of your Parkour:
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot v rcuan 2
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Hard

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hello Quinn! I'm happy to tell you that I'm rating this map with a +1! The build as well as the theme is nice and attractive. I also see a lot of block variety as well as jump variety which is awesome! I also think the parkour fits this difficulty! I'm glad you resubmitted and improved on this map! Good Luck!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi everyone,
I'm gonna put your map in reviewing for the following reasons :
The parkour feel a bit repetitive sometimes, I suggest you to use more tips of blocks through the map (Not like only cobblestone wall in one part, but a bit everyweher), like ice, soul sands, slimes, iron bars...
There is WAY too many invisible blocks, making your map confusing, so please reduce the amount of invisible blocks, even you need to use glass or something else.
Last thing, it's not really a big problem, there is an exploit right here : http://prntscr.com/ldzxeu

When everything is good, just tell me in game directly or on Discord, I will judge the map again in 1 week if nobody tell me.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi again,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
You've changed a bit the parkour, which is nice, but the rest was not really patched : The exploit can still be used (Just jumping on the invisible blocks)(I found some other exploits though, which I have patched), and you did nothing about invisible blocks, so I've replaced some with glass, sorry if you don't really like how the map looks like with all the glass, but letting the map in reviewing just because of that was annoying me.
After like said in the other submission, the theme and the build are good, and the parkour is now less repetitive :D

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.