Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Vote: 0

Response: I'm staying nuetral because of a few reasons. Firstly, there were two times in your map where I had no idea where to go. On top of that, the name "toys" isn't very fitting, considering it features only two types of toys. Other than that, it was a good map and I enjoyed lots of it. If you changed the names and made it obvious where you needed to go, I would definitely give it a +1

Notice: If you're going to have multiple maps on 1 plot, TELL PEOPLE WHERE IN THE PLOT THE MAP IS. I did the wrong map, before realising there were more maps in the corners...

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
Original idea. Had no idea what the giant wool blocks stood first at first glance but I guess they're just playing blocks. Loved the original plot and nice build skills. +1

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Hoi WildFire_Koopa,
I'm sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected. The build is not really attractive, the toyblocks looks plain for example. The parkour is pretty bad, try to put more other blocks like ice, fence... The parkour is also pretty hard for an easy, but too short for a medium. However even if the theme has been used some times, it's still an attractive and interesting one. Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !
(credits to Shinxray)

Status
Not open for further replies.