Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Practice makes perfection!...

... Or something like that - I have no idea how many PvP fights/mini-games/tournaments I’ve found myself in, and I’m still garbage. But; there are some success stories! I’d suggest checking out some YouTube videos and finding a strategy/technique that works best for you.

Only you know how you can improve, and what it’ll take for you to get there!

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
is there anyone that could help me get better at pvp?
I'll be down to help. Keep in mind that some say I suck, and some say I blantly uses skillaura. My ign is _LilJxd. Feel free to shoot me a message when you are on :D

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
As Hallow said, the best strategy varies depending on the players, but here's my tips:

1. Block-hit.
It functions as a sprint reset (similar to w-tap/s-tap, it can help you to combo other players), but A. your movement is more consistent, and B. you take less damage if you block while they hit.
2. Strafe. Alternating A and D can seriously help dodge others; straightlining is nice, of course, but the moment I started strafing I got 2x better at comboing people, and the combos tended to last longer as well (5-8 hits instead of 2-4). You can also try jumping occasionally, it can help throw off your opponent (and you get to deal more damage with criticals!)
3. Use projectiles. Personally, I prefer snowballs, but rods work well and even low-charged bows can help. Bowing a player back just before they get to you can help you to get the first hit on them (and is very useful for starting combos as well) because of the way ping works.