Ratings
19 1
Builder: rmc22
Map name: Trash
Warp: /plot h rmc22 6
Jumps: 65
CP's: 5
Difficulty: Hard

fixed up 2/3 of the "Too hard" jumps and 1 jump I thought was too difficult too (idk what the 3rd jump you mentioned was, need shinx to deal with it). Added detail on the inside of the bin with extra trash, added a "Bin" sign on the front of the bin and added a hand throwing trash into the bin, so its less plain and boring now. Also added a setting and a trash sign

Last edited:
Ratings
I like the variety in the jumps, and the build is quite good and is a good length for a hard. It was very fun to test. Good luck <3 +1

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
+1 its very hard and i dont think i'll be able to ever do it but whats new with your maps.. great design though i love it

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hey rmc22! I am pleased to tell you that I am going to rate this map with a +1! The theme is very captivating. The block selection is varied too as well as the Parkour! The exterior is very plain and boring but the length & challenges in this map truly fit the hard difficulty! Nice Job! :D

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi rmc22,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is decent and original, the build however is not really good, we need to be honest, me and Aloro don't really like the build, I don't really like the wall, the hand is a bit useless and not really attractive, and the bin is not great, without the name of the map, we will have some trouble to found what the build was supposed to be, but after all, there is still some thing I like on the build, like the banana peels. The parkour is decent, it's the main reason why we accept the map, it's fun and varied, I will still change some little jumps, because cakes can be broken when adding the map (We also changed with Aloro the last slime).

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.