kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
So I had this Idea for a command where you would type /treasure set [MapName] [Mana] and you would set a type of bounty on a map, and the first player to finish that map would get the "treasure" as a bonus mana reward. When you activate the command it would announce it in chat so all players get to see the bounty.
To counteract spamming maybe let the command be Unlocked at Insane/Champion Rank or maybe even at Prestige 1 making Prestige have a point.
Some additional commands could be:
/treasure list which would list all treasures set at the moment
/treasure remove [MapName] which could remove your own bounty on a map if no one goes to get it, it would only work 24h after the bounty was placed so you can't remove it infront of someones face when they want to get it.
I don't know how hard it would be to implement but I thought I would share my Idea with all of you anyways.

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Yeah but imagine if i set a bounty right as I was about to beat it.or set it on simpson and pearl it
And the treasurein my opinion should give you double mana and only work on challenge

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Yeah but imagine if i set a bounty right as I was about to beat it.or set it on simpson and pearl it
And the treasurein my opinion should give you double mana and only work on challenge
I mean sure you can set a bounty and collect it yourself, but you won't get anything from it. you pay to set it and you would just get your mana back. That it only would work in challenge mode would be a good Idea though.