----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
Treeco_gaming

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
Mountain time usa

What is your Discord username?
Treeco gaming

How many hours do you have on the creative server?
0 i mostly play prisons

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
I like to work as a team to get new ideas

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
Best fucher worst at midveil

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
No

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
Yes on my firends sever
Which had 15 peolpe on It the most of the time

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)
I have lost screens I got a new pc for Christmas but i can show you some just ask me to build something and i will build it

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 6
It's a -1 from me. First of all you need 30 ACTIVE-Playtime on Creative and you don't have a portfolio of your past builds, so I would suggest that you try to reapply later again and play a lot on Creative. Sorry but good luck!

~ Lavendel, Buildteam-Trial

Last edited:

happy?

MVP+
nicecolor
nicecolor
MVP+
Ratings
20 2
It's a -1 from me Because Voxel Sniper is a plugin that staff on manacube use to make maps, And you Need 30 hrs of playtime for the server you are applying for and I am thinking you are now because your forum account was made Yesterday from the time I am writing this. Also please Submit some photos of your builds And you didn't submit your discord tag E.G Swwipe#1028 you just put in
What is your Discord username?
Treeco gaming
With no # and numbers, And I think 15 people on a player basis for a small server is good enough but you won't get enough feed back from them if you apply for a 15 player server and move on to a 1 Million Player Server Also I am not saying this is bad I don't allow that language from the internet Just read my post and Apply again hope you have a great time on Improving your work -Swwipe Islands/Parkour Player.

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
-1 I am a good builder I would also like to apply for it but I got like 1 hour on creative so I can’t so my tip is to get some more hours on creative so you can show the whole server what you can do :p

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Hi Treeco, thanks for applying for the Build Team.
After looking over your application, I have decided to deny you. This decision is based on your lack of playtime on Creative. If you wish to apply again in the future, I suggest you work on this so you have a better chance of being accepted.
Thanks!