Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
-Title: Tropical Island
-Builders: _Drakey_ & Sunta
-Difficulty: Hard
-The plot is made on creative at /plot h Sunta 39
-About 100 jumps.

This map consists of 2 large islands and 3 smaller ones in the middle. One of the smaller ones has a house you parkour through and the other 2 have palm trees. The two larger islands includes a ship wreck and a light house and palm trees throughout. You parkour up the ship wreck, onto the 3 smaller islands then into the light house on the final island and the end is at the top.

Screenshots:

2018-05-04_19.57.17.png
2018-05-04_19.57.08.png
2018-05-04_19.57.01.png
2018-05-04_19.56.48.png

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
+1.4 The map is great and nicely built.But there is a map called Tropics already and why does a lighthouse represent tropical island?¿?¿

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
This is a really cool, and well designed map, +1
Neat, thank you mate.
+1.4 The map is great and nicely built.But there is a map called Tropics already and why does a lighthouse represent tropical island?¿?¿
Yeah I asked a helper if tropical island was fine and indeed it was. Also a lighthouse is sometimes on the shore next to the beach to guide ships away from the rocks and tropical islands have beaches so yeah, relates.

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
+/-1 from me. The map tropics already exists so unoriginal. But the built itself is well made although some structures don't represent the tropics very well.

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
+/-1 from me. The map tropics already exists so unoriginal. But the built itself is well made although some structures don't represent the tropics very well.
Thank you for the feedback, I understand about the name but there are other maps with similar names.

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
+1 although there is a tropics insane map, this map makes up for it for the amount of detail and effort put into to it wow good job!

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
+1 looks awesome!

Ratings
+1 for nice precise and picturesque building. The theme is not the most original but the building sure makes up for it.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello guys,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The build looks amazing. The theme may not be very original, but the build does make up for that. However, the parkour isn't the best. It is very repetitive and isn't very fun to do. If you guys decide to make the parkour less repetitive and more fun, you may resubmit this course! :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.