Tutorials and Basic Commands - They need a fix

Ratings
This is my first forums post so this may be choppy at some sections, but it's a pressing issue that I think is affecting the new player base of Olympus. The tutorial sucks in my honest opinion. I'll break this up into sections since it might be big. I'll probably summarize at the end since this is kind of lengthy.
What the tutorial is:
For those of you who haven't been through the tutorial; it takes you around the shops, enchanters, plots, and mines. It gives little explanations of what each section does, but doesn't go into huge detail. Sure, it's okay for now because it's a summary of what the things the tutorial goes over does. However, I don't feel this is good enough for two reasons.
1st Reason:
Olympus is a really unique server. With mana being the main currency instead of actual money, having several custom enchants xp and cubits being another form of currency, and gaining ManaCube level along with mining level. It is a LOT for a new player to take in and may confuse them and put them off of the server since nothing is explicitly stated to help them out. Thankfully, there are members of the community who made several detailed forum posts and who comment in chat to help players out when they ask (Emperor, Rhino, and Kayla are the main ones I see) But there should definitely be some reformatting of the tutorial.
2nd Reason:
Once you get to the end of the tutorial, it tells you to do /wiki and /help for more help. Guess what: /help does absolutely NOTHING. I am not joking. Type /help in chat and literally nothing will pop up. /wiki doesn't even exist. It says unknown command. As well, in the enchanting section, once you click the block that says it'll take you to the custom enchantment wiki, it says you don't have permission for this. This server does everything really well and is a great server, but it should not fuck up on the basic parts that a 12 year old owner can do. Even /rules doesn't work, but that's another topic. Commands should be there to inform new players about every aspect of the server, and guide them about how to survive in a prison server. I know this isn't the main priority of Dacon and the developers, but it's a pressing issue and I feel bad for the new players that are probably so confused and overwhelmed since there is no guidance besides the other members of the server. I had to talk to my friend 20 minutes straight and explain everything about Olympus and he was still confused, but he took my info and got the hang of it. But no one should rely on others to know the basic principles of Olympus.
My fix:
The first thing is to fix /help, and /wiki. That's the easiest thing to do and you could just slap some stuff about the tutorial and basics of Olympus. To add on, these help pages could show the basic commands like /exchange or /sell and can also include hotlinks of the guides on the forums. As well, if someone types something like /help rebirth for example, it could give them a guideline on what the rebirths do and what is recommended. It's like adding subheadings that delve on each topic a player may need help with. Secondly, there could be a Q&A section in spawn or as a command with the most common questions new players have, and they could answer them and guide them. I say that's pretty simple, and all these solutions are pretty easy and effective and I feel like it'll help bring more people to Olympus than there already is. I might be reading too deep into this and it might not matter that much, but I remember being a slave and being confused as hell and I wouldn't want a new player being as overwhelmed as I was.
TL/DR:
Fix help and wiki, make explicit commands/announcements to guides on the forums to help players, make a new player have a better and refined experience so they would want to stay on the server and commit and attempt to rebirth and get at the top of the leader boards like everyone else wants to.

BlueRains

MVP+
BlueRains
BlueRains
MVP+
Ratings
Add that there is no /pay.
Almost everyone asks for boosting and every time I'm on the server I (and all the other experienced players) have to say at least 3 times that there is no /pay.