Two rank give aways. (Please read details)

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
Hello, my name is Sil. I am a Survival Helper now. I want to give back a little bit and give away two ranks/rank upgrades Rules below and notes below . Please read.

Rules:
1) You enter by replying to this post, put your in-game name and type one sentence
2) This is excluding MVPs and MVP+s. Only Members, VIPs and VIP+s may enter. (Don't worry, they'll be something for you higher tier donators at another time ^-^)
2a) If you wish to enter for a friend, only do so for one friend(if you're MVP or MVP+), follow the rules above. Also put your in-game name in as well. If your friend doesn't know and/or they cannot be online during the reset time. YOU have to be present for them.
3) Do NOT use your alt to get a free rank. (There's no way for me to check this, but you'll know it in your heart if you're being a meanie head taking a rank from someone who grinds cubits or asking for money in efforts to win a rank on their favorite server. It will haunt you forever ):< )
3a) Do NOT enter twice in the thread, this will NOT increase your chances, and do NOT use alternate Manacube forum accounts to win.
4) Must be present on the day of Survival's reset! It's on April 20th, 2019. 10A.M. Pacific.
5) Reply to the post with a meaningful sentence to enter. In example. (@Cos smells like turkey sandwiches.)
6) Players with past mutes and bans may be disqualified depending on severity of the mute or ban. I will be going through using https://bans.manacube.com/ for anyone that enters.

Things to note: This isn't staff sanctioned, It's driven by the players of survival. Thank you for playing survival and let's all hope for a great season 5.
Remember to be the best person that you, yourself, can be.

Last edited:

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi sil!

Thanks for making this awesome giveaway, I appreciate it a lot!
However, I’m very sad that you say my mom smells like turkey sandwiches ):< LOL

Ily, thanks again for making this and good luck to everyone participating, hope you win! ❤️

Vinstage

ELITE
Vinstage
Vinstage
ELITE
Ratings
25 3
KathrynsWill applying for IGOGuy. IGO is a super sweet kid and always willing to do whatever is asked of him. His birthday is coming up in a couple months and this would be an amazing gift for him.
I have my birthday on the 26th :/ I ain't got any gift :/ Also What is UR IGN?

IHeart

MVP+
Ratings
14 1
I will be entering for Smerlyface, unlike me, he doesn't cause trouble.

I've known him online for 3 years, and he agreed to be joining me after reset, and will be even more active during summer. This would be a nice welcome gift for a new mana player

x_xBen

PATRON+
x_xBen
x_xBen
Patron+
Ratings
I would like to apply for Obliteration to get this rank. She is a hard working member player, who recently joined our party to help with boss kills and building. She has been extremely kind and very much deserving of a rank, since she is constantly struggling over temp-fly time. Also Sil, always remember that second is the first to lose...

Ratings
I would like the vip+ for myself, also, the forum thing should also show the outer layer because my skin looks bad without the outer layer. Vip+ is kind of the most useful rank for survival. I would like to have it so that i can give my tf time to my party members.