Rejected UFO // Expert

Do you think this map should be accepted?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
Ratings
8 1
hello, personally this isn't my favorite map I've seen. the idea sure its creative. but the execution of the build wasn't the best. this is just my personal opinion, so maybe in the future add more to the actual design of the build.

wish you all the best however +0

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
hello, personally this isn't my favorite map I've seen. the idea sure its creative. but the execution of the build wasn't the best. this is just my personal opinion, so maybe in the future add more to the actual design of the build.

wish you all the best however +0
Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to try to add some more detail in my more later maps

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Personally I think this map isn't great.The theme isn't original,since there is a map on hard called UFO. The build may not be bad,but it looks similiar to the other map.I haven't went in game to test it but from the screenies the parkour looks very repetitive.For a expert m@p,I would recommend at least 8 different blocks or unique curved jumps.Examples are water, soulsand, hh momentum,iron bars,fences,Worldedited blocks etc.

Ratings
8 8
Personally I think this map isn't great.The theme isn't original,since there is a map on hard called UFO. The build may not be bad,but it looks similiar to the other map.I haven't went in game to test it but from the screenies the parkour looks very repetitive.For a expert m@p,I would recommend at least 8 different blocks or unique curved jumps.Examples are water, soulsand, hh momentum,iron bars,fences,Worldedited blocks etc.
etrggggggggggggggg

Ratings
8 8
fix your grammar apple boy

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
-1 since there is already a map called UFO, that looks much better

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi mn6 and yiggle,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
Yes, there is already an UFO map, but only one is not awful, I still think the theme is original, but try to make your map enough different so it's more original. The build is average, I'm not a big fan of all those floating jumps, and I think the UFOs could be better, but it's still pretty nice. The parkour could be better, it's varied, maybe a bit repetitive, but the main problem is the difficulty, it's way too easy at the start, and when you reach the last UFO, the map became 2x harder (Seriously, a ladder neup ?!). Be sure all your map have the same difficulty~ through your map.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.