Rejected Ukelele Parkourse

Status
Not open for further replies.
My map is an Easy difficulty as it is very short and simple to complete.
Me(zubook02) and my friend (Tibbm) both buit the Ukelele parkourse together(she built the ukelele and i built the parkour).
The warp the get there is /plot tp zubook02 3
Thank you for reading.(if you need to contact me my Discord is Zubook#9564)

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
(I really wanna learn to play the ukelele)

I'm gonna have to give this a -1, mostly due to the fact that the theme is unoriginal (There are several instrument-themed maps already). The build itself is a bit plain. I couldn't try the parkour out because the command you listed doesn't work. The parkour jumps look varied though, so that's a plus.

EDIT 4/27/19: I just realized you build this on the creative server. In the future, you should use Parkour's Map Maker World, as it is easier for judges to look at and it is definitely easier for them to publish your map, should it get accepted.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
(I really wanna learn to play the ukelele)

I'm gonna have to give this a -1, mostly due to the fact that the theme is unoriginal (There are several instrument-themed maps already). The build itself is a bit plain. I couldn't try the parkour out because the command you listed doesn't work. The parkour jumps look varied though, so that's a plus.

I wish you the best of luck! <3
That's Blue Concrete and 1.12.2 doesn't support Parkour so it's a -1 for me

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
For the reasons stated by Katrina, I am also giving this a -1.
The build looks good though (Even though it is underdetailed), so please make more maps (and make sure to check for dupes first).
I look forward to your future submissions!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi zubook02 and Tibbm,
I'm gonna put your map in reviewing for the following reasons :
-Like said above, you used blue concrete for your build, but Parkour also support 1.8, please use 1.8 blocks only and nothing higher.
-Same problem as before, you made the parkour like a 1.12 parkour, there is no 1.9+ blocks though, but some jumps are not possible in 1.8, like this one: http://prntscr.com/nl81ua, make sure everything is possible in 1.8 !
-Little exploit right here : http://prntscr.com/nl82fw
-The parkour is a bit too hard for an easy in my opinion, please try nerfing it !

For the rest, the theme is not really original, but there is no Ukulele map (Aloha is probably the closest map to your's), the build could be better, it's really simple in my opinion, maybe some detail could be interesting ? The parkour is decent, it's varied, but like I said before, it's too hard for an easy in my opinion (but too short for a medium)

Please make sure to patch the negative points I said above, I will judge your map again at the end of the month, if nothing as been made, I will reject your map.
Post automatically merged:

Hoi again,
I'm gonna reject your map, since nothing has been made. Feel free resubmitting it.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.