#unbansloth movement

Have you had a friend over minecraft that you've known for over 5 years?

• Total voters
Ratings
1 2
To clear some things off, I am not sloth's alternate account. I have known sloth for 6 years on minecraft, about to be the 7th. We built a lot together and she trolled me multiple times in bedwars *cough* and ty for building me those rp houses and stuff back in the day. I don't think I'd be playing minecraft right now if she didn't play. We had so many builds, houses, ranked plots, and rp homes back in the day. My issue is, she got banned on manacube for advertising. And she realizes it was her mistake and that it was wrong. To be honest, now that shes banned - manacube is so boRInG for me. And she's missing out on so much now. She understands her mistake and would like to move on. Sending the hypixel link was a complete joke as she even sent the wrong ip. I don't want to be pushy to the mods or anything to unban her but let's start a movement for people to get second chances. Sloth appealed but hasn't been replied to in days. Let's do this mIneCrafTErs. #unban4sloth

5KUONNFc.jpg

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
All that has to happen is she puts in her ban appeal and wait. This is very sweet but this is not going to help, even less because the mentioning of another server.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,319 82
I’d suggest giving the staff who are dealing with it time to do so.

A brief update, is that the appeal is currently being reviewed, and has in fact been responded to. If your friend would like a link to their appeal so they can check up on any updates to it, tell them to contact me, and I’ll be more than happy to do so as well as answer any questions they may have.

This matter is between your friend, and the staff member(s) who are looking into it, and discussing it. There’s no need at all to make this public, especially when it’s not your appeal - I’m very glad to hear you’re good friends, but I ask that you give the staff some time to come to a conclusion - Your friend is not the only one with an appeal, and we like to treat all individuals who do appeal fairly. Have a nice day/night!