bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Guys, Sil is handling this. I think it is about time we drop this before it becomes a never-ending discussion about the merits and mistakes of the staff team. I believe we should leave this be, for now anyway, because it isn't going anywhere and it isn't helping anyone. Opinions on all sides are valuable, but at this point dis seem to be the best way to move forward.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
ha you act like a have a life (some people are so opptimistic) also umm yeah fix your staff problem as seen by what has started this thread
Instead of insulting people, I'd recommend try to help fix the problem, instead of create more.

“Isn't it time to stop wishing, complaining, making excuses and pointing fingers? Your destiny calls for you to give your dream the actions that it desperately needs. Dig deep to discover your hidden abilities and strength to always persevere.”
― Edmond Mbiaka

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Guys, Sil is handling this. I think it is about time we drop this before it becomes a never-ending discussion about the merits and mistakes of the staff team. I believe we should leave this be, for now anyway, because it isn't going anywhere and it isn't helping anyone. Opinions on all sides are valuable, but at this point dis seem to be the best way to move forward.
Agreed! I don't want to argue about this anymore, and besides, I want to create a better community, not destroy part of it :)

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
Ok so sil is helping murknmurda bc that is good murkn was not treated right you should never have to join a game with 100% knowledge of every rule I only started getting into it after what happened with my afk pool (which showed some great staff) but he should have informed them of the rules gotten rid of the water and let the other people raid them fairly but I am happy to see sil take some more care of the problem because he knows what he is doing

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
It was their fault they broke the rules. Everyone who plays on the server agrees to them. Why should the staff treat them differently?
no they didnt know the rules see um i know this is hard for you to think of but people sometimes have otherthings in life to do so ummm they cannot memorize all the rules also i was feeling better when sil said he would help me, this is before he stole my shit fuck this server im chargig back u fuckers r gonna lose money :) shoot ureself

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
no they didnt know the rules see um i know this is hard for you to think of but people sometimes have otherthings in life to do so ummm they cannot memorize all the rules also i was feeling better when sil said he would help me, this is before he stole my shit fuck this server im chargig back u fuckers r gonna lose money :) shoot ureself
Wait, wait hold up. That's uncalled for. I understand if you disagree, but blatantly insulting people and saying things like "shoot urself" are not something I think should be said. Also addressing your point about knowing the rules, is that in order to play on the server, you need to know and agree to the rules. It's your fault if you do. Also, have fun being perm-banned if you charge back.

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
Nope idc u're aware that's was everyone says when you say ure gonna charge back bc u guys never wanna help and when I say the one thing that picks your ass up you decide ehh umm let's threaten him that'll get rid of most of our work

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
Ok you know what fine I'll be reasonable like I was before until sil blocked me because I was msging him to much idk I want my ig spawner back which did not blow up but super_pizza did (I will post pic later that shows him gloating litly bc he convinced me to place down tnt which he blew up and took one of my spawners while he gave me the other) the blaze spawners took from me where never placed down so u had similar to the igs no right to take them and the 1.3 million dollars that where taken from my freind tobi1996's Bal bc he was using auto clicker to use for afking (which he thougt auto clicker was only bannable if used in pvp also clean up u're rule book so people know the rules and if possible make people spawn with a book that has all the rules written down) give me these things back that where wrongly taken from me (ask sil for evidence I blew up the tnt he has none cuz they lit it) and I won't charge back, this is discounting the three igs I already lost bc of sil that I although did nothing to lose am fine with disappearing but this is the last straw when an attacker tells u to do something so u keep one of ure igs and u don't even light the tnt they told u to place that's a problem that u get banned I hope someone does something by tomorrow

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Nope idc u're aware that's was everyone says when you say ure gonna charge back bc u guys never wanna help and when I say the one thing that picks your ass up you decide ehh umm let's threaten him that'll get rid of most of our work
Knockback, I completely understand that seems unfair. But rules are rules, and if you really want your item back, I'd make a support ticket. In-game, you can do /rules, which shows you the rules, and all of the rules are also posted on the forums. If you or anyone breaks these rules, then you will be punished. If you would like to make the support ticket, here is the link: https://manacube.com/support .

Best,
WingsOfFyre

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
Some staff do something because I am not losing 50 dollars in crate keys bc noone will help me I will charge back if this unfair act is not resolved ask sil for proof I had blaze spawners placed down or I blew up the tnt u guys need me to give proff so sil should have video proof

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hey,

I'm gonna ask you all, especially @Knockbackisfun to drop this. There are people who are currently dealing with this and there's no reason to continue on with this. If you guys would like to exchange discords or talk about it over forums chat that is fine. But constantly posting on this thread and starting a large flamewar will not be tolerated, and I will be closing this thread if it continues.
Also I never get response or any use on tickets
as for this ^, if someone hasn't responded to your tickets, mention it to a Moderator and they would be glad to help you. There are MANY tickets that we get every day, and it is hard to go through all of them so quickly, but we try our best to reply to them as quickly as possible.

Thank you,
Luci

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Closing / locking this thread due to constant flame wars and disrespect.

Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.