Updates

Would you like for there to be a /local spy on Creative? ( See local chat wherever you are )

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
(If you're viewing this from the homepage, please click title for proper thread formatting)
Hub

MineVast Radio is one of my favorite features ever added to Hub. You may notice some custom music made with note blocks that resemble real life songs! Open the Music menu by typing /music or right clicking the jukebox in your inventory. From there you can choose what song you want, disable music, go on shuffle/random mode, or listen to the Minevast radio! More songs will be added soon! There is currently 21 songs.

Donator Gadgets is a revamped version of the old Gadgets. This new version will improve server lag issues, as well as adding <MANY> new things! There's also more than just fun new gadgets, such as Pets, Mounts, Particle Effects, Rave/Space costumes, Trails, Morphs and more! Check it out by right clicking the gadget chest in your inventory. Become a donator to use these features @ http://store.minevast.com

Creative
1.8 Blocks are finally here :D. You can now fully use all 1.8 blocks and items (Except for a few such as Armour Stands). Most of the items you can now use are displayed at spawn! If you cannot connect to Creative, that is most likely because you are not on 1.8 - Only 1.8 clients can join now.

Info Board is a sidebar that appears on your screen displaying useful information such as how many gems you have, what plot you are standing on, who you are married to ect. To disable the info board type /hide. To bring it back type /show

Local Chat is a good feature for all those role-players out there! Type /local to enter the local chat. While in local chat, only players within a 250 block radius can hear your messages. Alternatively you can type /local <message> to send a message in local chat, but not actually enable it. Warning: Staff can see local chat no matter where they are.

Player Heads were demanded by almost everyone on Creative! To spawn in a playerhead type /ph spawn <name>.

Server Performance has been greatly improved. WorldEdits will no longer crash the server, and allowing you to now edit up to 350,000 blocks at once instead of the original 25,000. Ghost chunks will now auto de-spawn after a certain amount of time, decreasing the CPU usage of Creative. Additionally, we've cleaned up some of the plugins as well as removing old ones. Hopefully Creative won't be crashing anymore! And if it does, it will now instantly start back up!

Website
Statistics and Leaderboards are a way to track you and your friends stats! We are tracking just bout everything from basic variables such as Kills and deaths, to more specific variables such as buckets filled, food eaten, items picked up ect. ect. You can also view the leaderboards for categories such as time played, most kills, most deaths and KD ratio! We will be adding more leaderboard options within the near future. Check it out @ http://minevast.com/stats

Hompage news feed now automatically displays latest announcements properly.

Factions
The Factions server is making good progress. I've finished the core basics of the server, and am about 50% done the new techy stuff. Eluthria is making amazing progress on the new spawn, and I have to say it's one of the most unique factions spawn i've seen! I do not currently have an ETA of release, but I can tell you that it'll be out <very> soon.

The new Map was made my Saxibus, a 6-7 month project! It is about 8k x 8k, and absolutely PACKED with orgasmic terrain, dungeons, shafts, caves, and more! On release there will actually be two worlds. The Main world, where you would create your base, and a resource world that would reset every 2 weeks. The resource world will have a 1.8 world generation. A new post will be coming soon explaining all the new features of Factions. Thank you for waiting so patiently! <3

Here is a little sneak peak of the map http://imgur.com/a/eTTfE

More Updates
View all updates @ http://minevast.com/updates
I regularly post patch notes and revisions there! If you're interested in all that stuff, that is the place to go to.

If you have any suggestions for new features, or what you would like to see in the new Factions, please, please post them below!

Last edited:

TheMajesticRice

ELITE
TheMajesticRice
TheMajesticRice
ELITE
Ratings
38 3
I know it says you changed the spawn rate for skyblock back to normal at 2014-11-07 00:58:32, but no ones spawners are working, still.

Ratings
I LOVE the radio, its so epic to hear these songs in minevast, the next step is to include it in all the gamemodes :p
I hope to see more songs coming soon, although the slection is still quite big! Keep up the good work! :p