Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Ok? I just think you should have messaged her on discord, or since your perm banned, started a conversation with her on the forums.
nah long time player's do this like Box.

ExUprising

MVP+
IntriguingUser
IntriguingUser
MVP+
Ratings
To be honest MVP+ is severely lacking in perks, especially for the price (I know it is on islands but I think it lacks on most if not all servers). I understand wanting more perks as an MVP+, and disagree with the color idea, but there's no need to be rude to mr oak. No need to make assumptions about them or comment on their situation. Just a harmless suggestion post.

Donor ranks should be updated overall. Too many broken perks, outdated information on the /buy page, you don't even really know what you're getting. I don't think the fix to ranks is changing your name color, devs needa get on the real problems IMO.

Meugle

MVP+
Meugle
Meugle
MVP+
Ratings
24 5
Hi just popping in. In the case of changing the prefix, I feel like more options could be available. Such as added perks from the network leveling system to reward players. Not only could this be a reward, but as well as other perks/cosmetics could be added. As of now the network level is just a number and I feel like perks added to all players would spice things up a bit.

IrishEmmy

PATRON+
Emmyox
Emmyox
Patron+
Ratings
64 2
MVP+ can already change the colour of their + but I do think that VIP+ should be able to do the same. And possibly add more colours to the options in /prefix, because right now you only have a small selection but you can /nick any colour you like.
There's no reason why they shouldn't be able.
I do like the rank colours are they are tho.