OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hey, so I suggest adding another meaning of the command /prefix, what I want is when you type /prefix you do like this: /prefix &f[&cMVP&f]&c+ just so we can add custom colors to our MVP as well. I am really bored about the red I want some custom colors so please add this

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
I think it would be better for the prefixes to remain their current colour. Helps define between ranks.
We will still see green for vip blue for vip+ orange for mvp and red/mixed for mvp+ it will still be easy to see. Because it will only be a feature for mvp+

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Maybe you could buy the option to colour the + on the store.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I don't think such a small think should be of value.
Alright, then perhaps you can earn it depending on the server. I don't think it should be automatic with mvp+ though.

JackyJohnny

MVP
JackyJohnny
JackyJohnny
MVP
Ratings
38 2
yea true maybe in ancient crate keys, but you need mvp+ for using it and getting it ;)
At this point you're just wanting more stuff for a rank you've already bought. If it does go into crates, it should be for everyone and not just for a select group otherwise not many people would purchase keys.

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
At this point you're just wanting more stuff for a rank you've already bought. If it does go into crates, it should be for everyone and not just for a select group otherwise not many people would purchase keys.
if you think so I am fine but yea I want extra features for mvp+ and let me think so it's my opinions

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I think changing the colour of the MVP+ tags would just be confusing, especially considering there are other ranks with other colours. I like the option that you can change the plus sign at least, and I appreciate your idea to give donors more cosmetic choices, but I have to disagree.

For example, if someone changed their tag to green, it could be confused for VIP at a quick glance, if it were pink, it could be confused for a staff tag, and could be abused for staff impersonation.

I do like your idea, but I think there should be a set option of colours you can choose from.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
I think changing the colour of the MVP+ tags would just be confusing, especially considering there are other ranks with other colours. I like the option that you can change the plus sign at least, and I appreciate your idea to give donors more cosmetic choices, but I have to disagree.

For example, if someone changed their tag to green, it could be confused for VIP at a quick glance, if it were pink, it could be confused for a staff tag, and could be abused for staff impersonation.

I do like your idea, but I think there should be a set option of colours you can choose from.
To add on to this, (IMO), This is kind of a bad idea because well it feel's like since well some people know, MVP+ get everything nowaday's and (IMO), I think Dakota aka Dacon, should add more stuff to the other ranks instead of MVP+ for the next things added... to the ranks. and give the ability for the other ranks and not mvp+ to have a more pleasent time here on mana!!!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
To add on to this, (IMO), This is kind of a bad idea because well it feel's like since well some people know, MVP+ get everything nowaday's and (IMO), I think Dakota aka Dacon, should add more stuff to the other ranks instead of MVP+ for the next things added... to the ranks. and give the ability for the other ranks and not mvp+ to have a more pleasent time here on mana!!!
I'd agree, honestly. Possibly make it a donor wide perk, so every donor rank has access to change the rank colour using the set options, but for example, VIP could have 2 colours, VIP+ could have 4, MVP could have 6, and MVP+ could have 8.

The donor ranks lower than MVP+ don't have as much customisation I believe, so while this would add some more options for the lower donor ranks, it'd also keep it fairer for MVP+.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Last edited:

Ray (instanding)

MVP+
Creeperboy1161
Creeperboy1161
MVP+
Ratings
31 1
I honestly think it should stay as it is. A small feature like this would cause some excitement to the server for having extra features on their desired ranks. However, in my opinion, from past experience, it would be a big fuss/complication for about a month or so, and I don't think that such a small change to an already great rank(s) is worth it. I love the current features with the ranks in ManaCube and think nothing should get changed as of now. (Unless it is a flawless idea) However, I think, like Jacky Johnny said, that the creator of this thread is just wanting extra features to a rank he has been gifted with by someone else. He probably wants to show dominance in a respectful manner and gain the full advantages of his rank. Therefore your suggestion is going to have to be a -1 from me. Sorry.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I honestly think it should stay as it is. A small feature like this would cause some excitement to the server for having extra features on their desired ranks. However, in my opinion, from past experience, it would be a big fuss/complication for about a month or so, and I don't think that such a small change to an already great rank(s) is worth it. I love the current features with the ranks in ManaCube and think nothing should get changed as of now. (Unless it is a flawless idea).
Well, I respect your opinion and I can see why you don't agree, however for Olympus at least, there aren't many features for donors. Currently the main reason for buying MVP+ on Olympus, is for access to /fly. I'd love to see new features for donators.

However, I think, like Jacky Johnny said, that the creator of this thread is just wanting extra features to a rank he has been gifted with by someone else. He probably wants to show dominance in a respectful manner and gain the full advantages of his rank. Therefore your suggestion is going to have to be a -1 from me. Sorry.
I found this quite rude, as to begin with, JackyJohnny said they wanted more ranks for a rank they bought, not were gifted. Whether someone buys a rank or is gifted a rank, they are still a donor. This is an unnecessary comment to make, and is just kind of demeaning towards @Mr_oak. Of course the reason the made the thread is because they'd like to see new features for their rank, but they're not "showing dominance" they're making a suggestion to contribute towards the community, and they have the right to suggest that, as you have the same right to disagree with it.

Ray (instanding)

MVP+
Creeperboy1161
Creeperboy1161
MVP+
Ratings
31 1
Well, I respect your opinion and I can see why you don't agree, however for Olympus at least, there aren't many features for donors. Currently the main reason for buying MVP+ on Olympus, is for access to /fly. I'd love to see new features for donators.

Well then maybe they should change the donor perks just for Olympus, not every other server.
And I wasn't trying to come off as rude, I was just stating my opinion.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Ok Hallow this is why we should become friend's, You've been trying your hardest to show respect to these player's and I am a well known player of the community, I have been muted and ban, and I've learned from my mistakes. I am still trying to build my reputation up to be better, It is gonna kind of be hard, but I am learning from what I have done from my mistake's in the past. It's a hard challenge, trust me but from when I read these rude comment's/forum post, I was read the staff opinion's and I would lean more toward's a staff, because they know what they are doing, and can usually stop arguments pretty quickly, once I start playing more, I am gonna work my hardest to build my own reputation up on the forums, and discord. but not in game since, I'm perm banned.

Ray (instanding)

MVP+
Creeperboy1161
Creeperboy1161
MVP+
Ratings
31 1
Ok Hallow this is why we should become friend's, You've been trying your hardest to show respect to these player's and I am a well known player of the community, I have been muted and ban, and I've learned from my mistakes. I am still trying to build my reputation up to be better, It is gonna kind of be hard, but I am learning from what I have done from my mistake's in the past. It's a hard challenge, trust me but from when I read these rude comment's/forum post, I was read the staff opinion's and I would lean more toward's a staff, because they know what they are doing, and can usually stop arguments pretty quickly, once I start playing more, I am gonna work my hardest to build my own reputation up on the forums, and discord. but not in game since, I'm perm banned.
I don't think you should have said that here.