Useful Commands For Beginners

Ratings
-Need to get to a mine? Type /warp or /mine , you will find all the mines, click the stone block and be on your way!

-After mining you need to sell what you have gathered, you can do /sell or /sellall.

-You can check out the ranks and how much they cost by using the command /ranks.

-Have have enough money to move up to the next rank? Well use the command /rankup, type /rankup again to confirm. Now you can use the next mine

-Some commands that you could use for parties and groups of people is /clan help--this will allow many players to join together and help one another to start ranking up quicker and chat privately with friends!

-To find a teleporter to different mines, the enchanting area, plot world, character menu, & more you can right click your nether star or type /keystone for many stats warps.

-If you lose a your pickaxe, no worries you can do /kit pickaxe for a new one! But you can only you use this every 8 hours.

-Want a plot of land? Use the command /warp plot. Then you must be rank Farmer+, then you can run for a few minutes to find a plot of land that has not been claimed. After finding the land type /plot claim while standing on the claim. Do /sethome to make sure you don't loose your plot, and when you leave it to go back to the plot type /home. If your a donor you can have more than 1 plot.

-If you have items you always want to keep on you do /ec or /enderchest. Store your items and when you want them again type /ec or /enderchest.

-If you want to join ManaCube's discord you can copy http://manacube.com/discord to become an official member of our discord. The link pops up sometimes while in game. After joining type /discord in game and you will receive a code, go to the discord channel #sync in discord. Type /sync <Code> and you will have your Minecraft account synced with your discord account.

-Want to know how many people are online in your server? Want to know how many donators are online in your server? Want to know how many staff are online in your server? Me either but you can do it anyways with /online, not much to talk about this one.

-Cubits come in very small and are a very large currency. You can obtain these by doing /vote or /ad

-You can buy items from other people with mana by using the command /ah. You can also sell items on the aution house for mana do
/ah sell <amount> <number of items>

-If you have finished with the game that you are in and you want to swich I use /event, I am unaware of any other commands. If there is more tell me bellow.

-Warping to crates is used for keys for different crates (unless an event key which you use /spawn) use the command /warp crates if you have a key for a crate.

-You can you this command if you have bought or earned a title. Use /title for a prefix after your username

These are some basic commands, I hope this is helped you guys. Good have fun!

P.S. Read the comments for extra commands :D (Thanks for helping out!)

Last edited:
Ratings
This is a good guide wizard :) Also i think the following should also be added to the list: /rebirth /gary
Also /Plot flag list has some features that can help you out, for example building a cactus farm as you can disable physics with
/P Flag set disable-physics true

Iliux

MVP
Eliux
Eliux
MVP
Ratings
Also I have to mention you can do /p auto or /p a to find and claim the nearest unclaimed plot. This avoids all the running. Mostly since all of the plots are claimed within a 1,500 radius of /warp plots.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I'd also suggest including /ce and /exchange for tool/armour upgrades, /a (/achievements) so players know about the other challenges, /keystone incase new players happen to lose theirs, and possibly /rebirth, as it allows the players to check which rebirths there are, and what perks they'll get from them. Aside from the few you left out (which is understandable! there's a lot to remember) it's still a very nice guide! If only this detail were implemented into the game in a book or with a command like /help, or /guide.

Thank you for taking the time to write this, it'll definitely help out new players who are unsure of all the commands.

Is there a way to see an outline of your claimed land? I'm in a party and I'm having trouble finding where our actual land ends lol

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Is there a way to see an outline of your claimed land? I'm in a party and I'm having trouble finding where our actual land ends lol
This is Olympus forums, mate. I think you play survival. But you can ask others in the #survival channel on the discord. They are really friendly ;D

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Also this is a very nice and detailed guide. New players can get help easily with this. Good job on writing this, mate ;D

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
If you guys need to find most, if not all of the commands, I suggest taking a look at our wiki as it has an in depth guide on Olympus and all its features <3