Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I dont think that MVP+s should be able to do /v because it always felt like a staff perk to me. Like since when are they actually going to have to use /v? I feel like the only reason /v should exist is if staff are monitoring players without them knowing

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
This is a topic that has been discussed within Olympus recently. I'm not sure how /v works on other servers, but for Olympus MVP+ don't have access to it, you can win it from the perk chest though, by using perk keys (from the store/monthly rewards, etc). I don't think players should have access to it, as they only use players would have for it, is to be hidden from in-game commands.

It can also make it harder for a staff member to tell who is in vanish.

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
I think it’s not necessary for mvp+ to have /v it should only be a feature for staff so they can catch scammer etc.

Ratings
I personally think /v should be removed because of how glitchy it is. I keep seeing the message "You're in V" popping up when i'm not in v. It should just be a staff perk.

happy?

MVP+
nicecolor
nicecolor
MVP+
Ratings
20 2
I think Mvp+s Keep /v But Staff members can see them in tab and tag them - Swwipe Islands Player