Rejected "VaporWave" Easy Map Re-Submission (Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FouseyTube_

MVP+
Parad00x
Parad00x
MVP+
Ratings
After getting feedback from a variety of mods, I think we did fine implementing a little bit of what everybody wants.
Parkour name is VaporWave
It is an easy map
Created by FouseyTube_ and PuggoLouie
To get to the plot, enter /plot v FouseyTube_
Thanks for taking the time to check it over!

Attachments

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Heya Fousey and Puggo,

I'm going to give this map a "0" for the following reasons: Theme is definitely original and I enjoy your take on it. The build is okay, I don't understand greatly what it is and it's a little messy with all the stacked lines of blocks. The parkour is too long for the easy difficulty, I recommend shortening it or buffing it to fit the medium difficulty. There was a lot of floating jumps, try integrating the jumps into the map. I noticed many skips on the map, below I'll attach them. I believe that if you improve on these minor issues, you have a good shot at getting this map accepted.

FouseyTube_

MVP+
Parad00x
Parad00x
MVP+
Ratings
Heya Fousey and Puggo,

I'm going to give this map a "0" for the following reasons: Theme is definitely original and I enjoy your take on it. The build is okay, I don't understand greatly what it is and it's a little messy with all the stacked lines of blocks. The parkour is too long for the easy difficulty, I recommend shortening it or buffing it to fit the medium difficulty. There was a lot of floating jumps, try integrating the jumps into the map. I noticed many skips on the map, below I'll attach them. I believe that if you improve on these minor issues, you have a good shot at getting this map accepted.

Will fix again, thanks for the feedback

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey FouseyTube_

I'm sorry to say this map is going to be Rejected.

First of all, I appreciate you submitting this map and also appreciate the effort gone into making this map I like how original the theme is but I feel like you could improve in a couple of areas. The jumps are a bit repetitive as there is carpet on most of the jumps making it a bit repetitive as they all look the same and you can't really see the blocks below the carpet. You can improve on this by possible removing the carpet to make it a bit more diverse.
The build is interesting, I like the originality of the concept and really like the effort you put into it but I feel like you could tidy up the build in some areas! when I saw it I thought of vaporwave, and I really do like it but again you could tidy up the build at the back a little bit.

Thank you for submitting this map, I hope you submit more in the future.
You can contact me on discord @Smxthie#4481

Have a nice day! :)

-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.