Vast VGT

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
(EDIT: The first game went well, but had a few issues. I fixed the post, so the rules are evened out.)

Hello there, everyone! I am here to tell you of my game show, Vast VGT. Vast VGT is a combination of Jeopardy (https://www.jeopardy.com) and Thrown Controllers (
as an example). This game show will test your knowledge of video game-related stuff; whether it be systems, games, characters, series, whatever! The game will start with an somewhat easy question to see who picks first. The game will have 4 types of questions for the game:

Easy - This is basically self-explanatory.

Brutal - The very, very hard questions; THIS WILL TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE!

Tricky - Basically, this is harder than Easy, but easier than Brutal.

Lightning Round - The player will have 45 seconds to answer 5 questions from a category, and has to get at least 3 correct.

There will be one final question to gain some extra points. The 1st place winner will get $100k, 2nd gets $50k, and 3rd place gets $10k.

Vast VGT will be held every Saturday at 2pm EST. (Remember to search up your own timezone if you don't live in the EST timezone!)

There will be 3 competitors every game. Spectators will have to watch the chat. If you (yes, you!) want to join, just msg me on Survival (Make sure you know video game knowledge!)

Well, I hope this turns out successful! Have a good day, everybody!

PS: I will explain extra little rules at the beginning of each game.
PPS: No Googling!

Last edited:

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
@Purple4me something likes this deserves eventful don't you think. BTW NStar This sounds amazing I might not turn up but I defiantly will one week.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Small quick update for today's game; since Karaoke is starting at the time I planned for today's game, I'm moving it back to 3:00pm EST/2:00pm Central. Also, SociopathThe1st may not be participating in today's game. In place of Socio, mathwhizkid will take his place. MyMixtapeOnFire and TheMemeChair, you guys better be here. Money's on the line. :)