VIP Mine

Should the VIP mine be accessible to the donor ranks regardless of in game rank?

• Yes, it says it on the store.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Yes, since we payed for it.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, it's a given.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

reecey2001

VIP
UnNational
UnNational
VIP
Ratings
Hi,

We all know the VIP mine, diamonds, emeralds, and gold. It's good, but the store is pretty misleading. I say pretty misleading it's extremely misleading, you have to be [Hero] rank for the mine to be of any actual use, which is extremely unfair given that it states that any rank VIP-MVP+ has access to the VIP mine. I don't know if complaining will do anything but, it is fairly annoying especially when it was one of the reasons I bough VIP in the first place, but then to find out it's useless without having spent $25-$30 mill in game on ranking up through the standard mines.

Screenshot (17).png

So why question is, why would it be set to a mid-to-high in game rank even thought it says nothing about it on the store site? It's misleading, annoying, and pretty unfair especially for those who may have bough VIP or so for the perks that it allows on prison.

UnNational

Last edited:

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
If the mine was available from the very start, it would be horribly Pay2win as the first half of the ranks would be useless to all donors. With the mine being so high, it creates a checks and balances system. Donors still get other perks that will make them rank up faster, however this just makes the whole experience more fair.

reecey2001

VIP
UnNational
UnNational
VIP
Ratings
If the mine was available from the very start, it would be horribly Pay2win as the first half of the ranks would be useless to all donors. With the mine being so high, it creates a checks and balances system. Donors still get other perks that will make them rank up faster, however this just makes the whole experience more fair.
What perks though? Because there isn't many that allow you to rank up faster a a VIP. And the point of this is to say that it's misleading, or to at least be able to sell materials but at a lower price. It is wrong to say have access to and then not mention anything bout in game rank. It doesn't create any check and balance system at all, and considering it's against the EULA anyway, either make it available to people who payed for it rather than not delivering on what was advertised. Also need to think, it takes ages to rank up considering the pretty low selling prices.

Again, a suggestion; maybe lower the price for lower in game ranks? Or change the description on the store? Or even lower the requirement to have access to sell there to a more fair in game rank like Warrior or something?

P.S The first half of ranks are useless anyways?

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
What perks though? Because there isn't many that allow you to rank up faster a a VIP. And the point of this is to say that it's misleading, or to at least be able to sell materials but at a lower price. It is wrong to say have access to and then not mention anything bout in game rank. It doesn't create any check and balance system at all, and considering it's against the EULA anyway, either make it available to people who payed for it rather than not delivering on what was advertised. Also need to think, it takes ages to rank up considering the pretty low selling prices.

Again, a suggestion; maybe lower the price for lower in game ranks? Or change the description on the store? Or even lower the requirement to have access to sell there to a more fair in game rank like Warrior or something?

P.S The first half of ranks are useless anyways?
I do agree that they should at least mention something regarding the limitations, I apologize I was not as clear as I envisioned I was.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
Well, I’ve been playing Olympus for well over 6 months now and I haven’t actually heard anyone complain about this even though so many others have bought VIP since then. The reason they have those “requirements” is because it is only after those ranks that they can sell those ores because below those stated ranks, there aren’t any gold/diamond/emerald in their mines which is why they can’t sell it even at the VIP mine. I do agree that they should have mentioned it in the store though but personally for me, I don’t mind mining my way up to the rank where I am able to sell all the gold, diamonds and emeralds. Maybe it’s just me, maybe everyone else also complains about the requirements, but like I said, I haven’t heard anyone complain about this issue before :).

Spxrklezz

MVP+
Spxrklezz
Spxrklezz
MVP+
Ratings
47 3
I think it is good as it is as what ice mentioned. You are able to just mine it out, keep it in the chest and sell it later when you meet the game ranks.

reecey2001

VIP
UnNational
UnNational
VIP
Ratings
I think it is good as it is as what ice mentioned. You are able to just mine it out, keep it in the chest and sell it later when you meet the game ranks.
Yeah... there was a convo on discord about it almost a week ago

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
The store definitely should mention something about that, but the mine itself tells you which rank you need to be in order to sell the different ores in the mine. The reset time and the bugged tags are the only issues I'd say the mine has, as well as maybe having separate mines for each of the donator ranks, or make 3 copies of VIP mine, as it tends to empty quite quickly and it would ensure more donators can use it.

Ratings
Just an idea what do you think bout the things that is not in your rank that can't be sold are then saved for later where balance will be added when you can sell those item?