1 1
Plot: /plot visit Oh_Allie
Difficulty: Expert
Jumps: 133
Checkpoints: 4
Name: Volcano
Made by: Oh_Allie
2019-02-20_17.04.34.png

Is a good map overall, build could be better.
There is also i very large flaw in yoour parkour where halfway up the volcano you can just climb up it and reach the top to do the last few jumps. Other than this it's a good map.
Until this has been fixed however, I don't think the map will be accepted.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
-1 theme is unoriginal since there is a map called "Baby Volcano" on Easy.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi Oh_Allie,
I will be giving your map a -1, the reasons are the following;
The theme is unoriginal, as there is already a volcano map and “biomes” related maps, the build is decent but needs more detail.
About the parkour, it’s really repetitive, it’s based on the same jump and when it changes to fences it’s just the same thing, there were also some exploits and it was a bit messy.
Lastly, the amount of jumps does not really fit an expert map, neither the jumps.

¡Good Luck! <3

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Oh_Allie,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, since there is already a map which looks like/have the same theme as your map (BabyVolcano), please try to pick a better theme next time ! The build is not really good, the volcano it self is decent, maybe a bit simple, but the main problem is all the floating parkour, making your map really messy and unattractive, please try to build your parkour on/in a main build. The parkour is not good, it's really repetitive and boring, since there is mostly normal jumps, try to vary more your parkour, with like using vines, slimes, ice… I also think the map is too easy for an insane, but too long for an expert.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.