Important ★VOTE REWARDS ★ [Click Here]

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
I noticed that you changed the rewards from $50 to a free rank upgrade. Is it Because of the EULA thing? So I would technically get preminum if I won March voting rewards, correct? I have no rank lol xD

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
OK. Great!! :D

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
I love the voting! I really hope I get the Iron Golem spawner reward soon! It is all I want out of the rewards...Money won't hurt though~ Thank you for making Minevast's Survival better and better! I love this server so much, I have made so many different friends and I love it so much!

- Manyrain

With what Robi said ^ i voted and i wanted the rewards on skywars, and it said that i revived rewards on ALL servers, but i didnt get any rewards... is there a bug or...

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
cool thanks Dacon
Just to let you know, voting rewards aren't the same as they used to be. The amount of gems/cash you get on servers has changed since this post.
This is because voting has been removed for a couple of months and then recently returned.

However, it should say in game what you get for each vote.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Please do not respond to dead threads. This thread is old and there was no need for it to be re bumped to recents taking newer threads out of recents.

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
fix teh voting glitches on skyblock (QwQ)
[DOUBLEPOST=1491608099][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please do not respond to dead threads. This thread is old and there was no need for it to be re bumped to recents taking newer threads out of recents.
oh whoops didnt see that there