Voting is down

Lotnest

VIP
Lotnest
Lotnest
VIP
Ratings
Hey!
Admins are not in charge of fixing the back-end issues, as they do not have permissions to upload/edit or delete any of the server files.

The voting issue encountered, due to switching of the space to a faster and newer one. As @Dacon stated on Discord.

The network had to reboot and the internal server IPs probably changed as well, thus meaning the vote listener was still listening on the old ports, however, the issue is fixed now.

You should not have problems voting tomorrow. However, if the issue still persists, I'd advice you to report it in a proper place for bug reporting.

Minedilplays

Ratings
But now, all of us who voted earlier in the day will have a disadvantage for the monthly voting leaderboards. And not everyone in the server is on the discord.

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
I am sure you are aware now but voting should be fixed, @Minedilplays.
REMINDER:
  • You must be ingame on the server you would like to receive the vote rewards on.
  • Make sure you always use proper capitlization as a precaution - on some sites it matters.
    • For example, my IGN is Napkinz not napkinz.
  • Make sure that you have space in your inventory. It would be a good idea just to clear your inventory entirely to double check.
I totally understand your frustration regarding the downtime and disadvantage of the monthly voting leaderboards. Sadly, sometimes things do not go our way or we get the short end of the stick and do very little to compensate or improve our experience. You make a fair point regarding the issue of "not everyone in the server is on discord". While there is an update log (click here), there may be better ways to go about announcing such things. If you have any suggestions, let us know! :)

Minedilplays

Ratings
Thanks, I checked back after, and it seems my spot for monthly is still there, and surprise, I'm tied for first. Thanks for your help! :)

- Mine
[EDIT] SOMEONE JUMPED AHEAD OF ME. LOL