xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83

Double Vote Rewards Week
Servers:
Global

Double Vote Rewards week is now live from June 1st to June 7th. http://minevast.com/vote

Voting Treasure Chests
Servers: Skyblock, Survival

Voting Treasure Chests have been released on Survival and Skyblock. These are chests you can open that are packed with awesome rewards such as Tons of Cash, mcMMO Credits, Mob Eggs, Spawners, Expensive items like Hoppers and Beacons and more!

You will not receive a Voting Treasure Chest if you are not on the Skyblock or Survival server at the time you vote. This is to prevent people who vote a lot, but don't play these servers from getting a tonne of chests when they log in.

We will be releasing Voting Treasure Chests on KitPvP, Parkour and Creative soon...

You will still receieve Gems from each vote, a long with a Voting Treasure Chest

Skyblock Vote Party
Servers: Skyblock

Vote Parties now give everyone a Voting Treasure Chest instead of those lame Vote Party crates.

Top Voters of May

Congratulations to @enam66, @Diaho666 and @Alizian on being the top 3 voters of May. You all have receieved a Global LEGACY Rank Upgrade (You will get the perks from the old ranks before the EULA update)! Enjoy

Vote Link Changes

We have changed a couple of the voting sites, so if you have them bookmarked, make sure to update them to the current sites listed @ minevast.com/vote, as the old ones will not work anymore.

Summer Sneak Peek

We've got lots of plans for this summer!

Early June:
  • Barebones Released
  • Skyblock Revamp (Second skyblock server, current one won't be resetting or revamped)
  • KitPvP Revamp
Mid to Late June
  • Events Server released
  • Big Survival Update
  • Parkour Time Trials Beta
July (This is when I'm out of school, and will be able to really hammer out updates quicker)
  • Olympus (Huge prison revamp)
  • Parkour Time Trials released
  • Big Skywars update

Not everything is listed here, just some of the biggest upcoming changes/updates. These aren't also official dates, just estimates, some updates could be released earlier, or later.

Last edited:

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Sweet thanks Dacon. Everything sounds great this is going to be so good for the server, so excited.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Yay? Also what is Global Legacy Rank Upgrade?
Basically you win the rank that was available before they were changed to make the server complaint to the eula. Therefore you recieve the kits and fly on Skyblock as well as other pay to win features which were removed from the current ranks.
The upgrade part means you win a rank a level up from your current. So if you are a no rank you get premium. And if you are a vast you get sponsor etc.

-

These updates look really exciting and the voting treasure chests look great.

Last edited:

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
Start the hype train!

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
So hyped that information on Olympus has been released. The hype train has left the station. Toot toot!

MelonHub

Donator
Ratings
43 7
Can't wait to see the new Survival update.
Also, I love the new voting crates, although with a new feature comes minor bugs.

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
The new voting rewards are amazing,
I feel like this will make people vote more because of a incentive that is more than a few gems and chances to get good items, Also members have a harder time getting spawners and this will give them along with everyone in Skyblock a easier chance of getting them, and the server needs more votes to get more members and this will help ;)

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
Are the crates out yet? because I didnt get them.. only gems

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
I am really enjoying the new voting update. It is so many fun to see what kind of loot you obtain. I've only had one legendary and it help 50K! I was really hopin' to get an iron golem spawner for Survival but hopefully I will get lucky one day and get it! I still have today's votes~!

- Manyrain

Pluto

Ratings
So just to be clear prison will be resetting along with all of our progress right?

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
So just to be clear prison will be resetting along with all of our progress right?
Quite positive that, that will happen.