Warning before removing ground items

LittleObamasan

Ratings
22 2
How come we dont get warned before the lag clearing? It super annoying when you use a sponge etc and poof lag clearing . And if i remember right Survival have that so why can't Islands have it too?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey there,
I'm not sure about islands, but all of the other servers on Manacube have a warning before the lag clearing. As I said, I'm not sure about Islands, but at least Factions, Skyblock, KitPvP, Survival, and the others do. If Islands doesn't then I don't see why it shouldn't be added. I've used the ClearLagg plugin (I'm assuming this is what Manacube is using) in my small servers, and it is normally set to show a warning at least 30 seconds in advance. I'm not sure how Manacube has it set up, but it should be like that. I hope this gets figured out!

Best,
WingsOfFyre

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Howdyyy

If you would like to make a suggestion for the game would be great to add to our suggestions website! https://suggestions.manacube.com/

Personal opinion: I do believe this would be very helpful so players would be less worried about items clearing unexpectedly and less difficulty about players losing their items due to lag.

xoxo

Last edited: