Warping glitch

Ratings
Before I start, I just want to say, my internets fine, in fact it's perfect, so please don't reply with that. I'm in the server, yet I can't do anything. I can't warp to any games. I can't talk in chat. I can't even use the double jump thing. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Before I start, I just want to say, my internets fine, in fact it's perfect, so please don't reply with that. I'm in the server, yet I can't do anything. I can't warp to any games. I can't talk in chat. I can't even use the double jump thing. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
One more question; Can you move? I know you don't want to hear this answer, but restarting your minecraft and your internet might help. If it doesn't, contacting a staff via a support ticket would be a good idea.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I can move. And I have tried restarting my internet and minecraft. I will contact someone, thx.
Okay, sorry that is happening to you. Marking it as "high priority" will get you the help you need. Hopefully you get this figured out!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I can move. And I have tried restarting my internet and minecraft. I will contact someone, thx.
That definitely sounds like an issue with your connection; whether it's server-side on on your end, I do not know. Try using a different ip, such as parkourse.com, and see if that allows you to interact with the server.