Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Hello, Im sorry to say this but the theme is kind of unoriginal as of the Teddy Bear map on easy AND about the build, it looks like the same exact bear build for the bear just shaded and different colors.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0.5.
I like the build, it's nice, detailed, and accurate; however, as ... said, the bears all look the same.
The theme is decently original, there's already a panda map (PandaForest) and two bear maps (PolarBear, TeddyBear) but this build is significantly different compared to them.
The parkour's difficulty/length seems fitting, but it's fairly messy and I was confused a few times. I think more signs would help.

Ratings
6 1
A couple things I’d like to point out.
1. We Bare Bears is a TV show, and this is just my recreation of its characters.
2. In the show all the bears look nearly the exact same.
3. I’m very glad you didn’t comment on the parkour itself.

Ratings
6 1
I am now ready to have this build looked at and judged as a Insane map.
I have added extra parkour so that the length is equal to the difficulty and I've also added minor (but varying) facial structure to the bears

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Shio,

I'm glad to be able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED. As you were told before, the theme is most definitely original as there are no other maps on the server like this one, well done! The build is attractive, cute, and looks exactly like what you were going for. This submissions parkour shows significant improvement, I appreciate that you took the rejection message on your last submission into consideration. The PK and length fit the Insane difficulty, which is why it has been accepted as an Insane map! There was great variation in the jumps/blocks used and it was, overall, integrated well into the build. The only issues I came across were lack of checkpoints and barrier issues in the last bear. I decided to add more checkpoints in places where it wouldn't hinder the map's overall difficulty but would make the map more playable and enjoyable. The last part had many barriers without any signs/frames telling the players they were there and/or that could be used to exploit, that was all dealt with. Great map, hope to see more submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.