Webstore Update | Boosters, Misc, and More!

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83

Tonight our webstore has received a bunch of new packages, that are available right now!

BOOSTERS

Boosters are either Global or Private buffs that give access to exclusive perks such as /fly, /speed, 2.0x EXP, 3.0x mcMMO etc.

All of the current boosters are global, meaning once you activate them, EVERYONE has access to the perk. Awesome right? We plan on releasing new private boosters in the future, along with boosters for Parkour, Skywars and KitPvP.

How do boosters work? Here is an example of someone buying a Fly Booster for Skyblock:
Dman want's him and his friends to fly. He checks out /boosters

Dman buys a Fly booster from the store: http://minevast.com/boosters

Dman now has a Fly Booster that he can activate!

Dman Activates the Fly Booster

Dmans Global Fly booster is now displayed in the ACTIVE BOOSTERS section, and no one can activate a fly booster until it runs out.

An action bar announcement is displayed for the full duration of the booster, giving credit to Dman, and letting players know there is a booster active!

The Skyblock community and Dmans friends are appreciative of his donation

Dman can now fly around on Skyblock with his friends!

MISCELLANEOUS
Forum Donator+, In-Game Custom Prefix, Account Unban

Forum Donator+

A new rank has been released for the Forums. Donator+ gives the following perks:
  • Customizable Donator+ Prefix (Can choose what color(s))
  • Customizable Tag (Replaces New Member/Active Member, etc. tag)
  • Exclusive Cookie Post Rating!!
  • Get followed by @Dacon and @Dynsalir
Click Here to buy Forum Donator+

Custom Prefix
Stand out from the crown with a custom prefix!
This will replace your Member/Donator Prefix
Information:
  • No inappropriate prefixes, or prefixes that resemble a Staff position.
  • No &4 or &0 color codes in prefix (Too spammy)
  • You can only use 3 total colors in the prefix.
  • You are allowed to use bold and italics.
  • You may change your prefix again one time, just contact live:minevast on Skype or email [email protected]
  • If you are just changing a color, that is fine, and can do that multiple times.
  • You also are allowed to remove your custom prefix and go back to your Member/Donator rank prefix.
  • View color codes @ http://wiki.ess3.net/mc/
Click Here to buy a Custom Prefix!

Account Unban/Unmute
Account Unbans have returned to the store. A un-mute is also included in this package. Some players who are permanently banned will not be able to purchase this package, depending on their offense (Example: Chargebacks)

Click Here to buy an Account Unban / Unmute

A news post for Barebones release will be coming very soon.

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
:eek: That's me in that screen shot I am the penguin looking back on his life choices. ;)

(Second post) I just bought donator+ c: I got the gold tag color "&6" I think I am one of the first people to get it >.<

Last edited:

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Sweet, saving up already. But I have a question first. Does the custom prefix come with the donator plus because it says it does then it says that you can buy it for 50.00. I just want to make sure before I buy donator plus. And if you have the regular donator tag do you get the perks from donator plus, because I can use the cookie thing?

Last edited:

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Sweet, saving up already. But I have a question first. Does the custom prefix come with the donator plus because it says it does then it says that you can buy it for 50.00. I just want to make sure before I buy donator plus. And if you have the regular donator tag do you get the perks from donator plus, because I can use the cookie thing?
you can use the cookie thing if you are a donator (Premium, Vast, VIP, Donator+ etc...)

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
hey Dacon, is it intentional that the 50% off sale doesn't apply to "Misc"?

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
hey Dacon, i was going to buy the Custom Prefix but it says it's $100 USD when i'm checking it out. is that just a typo?

techkid6

Donator
Ratings
Maybe I just conflict with server ideology, but wouldn't it make sense to just keep the appeal system as-is? If they can't get back in with that, why would them paying money for an unban help the community?

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Maybe I just conflict with server ideology, but wouldn't it make sense to just keep the appeal system as-is? If they can't get back in with that, why would them paying money for an unban help the community?
Because they are paying for it and most likely if they hack or act up again then they'll jsut get banned again unless they change and be good "citizens" of minevast. It's smart business you make them pay and force them to either change or get banned again because they chose to not change they lie actions.