Reviewing WElRDO - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by WElRDO, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WElRDO

WElRDO Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Your Minecraft username
    WElRDO

What server are you applying for
    Survival

---------------------------------------------

First Name
    Chasity

Country or Timezone
    United States, Toledo, Ohio.

Discord username chas#1283

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
    Although, I want to become staff because I feel like I'm a very respectful person, and I like to make people feel welcomed. I feel that everyone has a part in ManaCube and I don't think anyone would be treated differently. I plan on making people know that this an amazing server and I feel I would be capible to do so. I think this is an awesome server. Although, another reason why I would like to be staff is because I want this server to be as friendly as possible and respectful and I want to make sure people are safe with that and I would like to take care of them things myself. I feel like I could make an amazing d to like staff because I tend to love helping people out and I hope everyone feels the same way about me. However, I want to help out on the server. I've seen hundreds of rule-breakers on your server and I want to stop those spammers, hackers, cheaters, griefers, and forum-flamers. Therefore, we all know we don't like a rule braking and I want the game to be safe and fair knowing at the end of the day that there was no unfairness. I also love the Minecraft community and I feel if it would be nice if I could join your staff nice at one point. I feel like I would be able to make the server more happy and more safe. I like to help people with the rules, and legal commands. I think the people that like the cheat on survival, or any other game, is being very disrespectful with the players and the staff members. I feel like everyone should play the game fairly and be respectful and support everyone in the game. I don't like to be rude, and I tend to answer questions, and help people when I can. I enjoy making people feel loved and wanted. Therefore, I hope everyone has an amazing experience and makes people feel wanted in ManaCube.Also I want to be online more and Help with the questions filed in shout and answer them. I personally want to be full-time and Dedicate as much time as I can to the server. I will normally be the first one to kick or ban on the server from my experience from other servers. I am normally quiet strict with my kicks and temp bans when someone breaks the rules. For a spam I would normally give a warning kick saying "reason: Spam and related" so it informs the player there fault as well. I have also set my self a couple of targets including: Try to make the modreqs the best possible Help and assists there can be and make them want to file in a modreq again. Therefore, that is why I want to become staff on this server, I hope you understand.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
    5-6 Months.

How many hours can you dedicate to ManaCube?
    Sunday - 9:00 - 11:30 - Monday 6:30 - 3:45 - Tuesday: 6:30 - 3:45 - Wednesday - 6:30 - 3:45 - Thursday - 6:30 - 3:45 - Friday - 6:30 - 4:00 - Saturday: 9:00 - 5:00 -

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
    First, I would like to have everyone feel very welcomed in this server and wanted. I want everyone to feel that there will be no cheating and everyone is getting a fair role in this server. I would do anything to help someone in this server, all they would need to do is contact me and tell me if there is anything wrong. I feel that I want to help people I feel that I have the power to make everyone feel respectful and pleased. I am respectful myself. I am very mature when It comes to solutions to this and I feel like everyone should be too. I have the power to make everyone feel good about themselves and wanted. I also tend to have the power to feel to know the rights and wrongs of all situations.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
    I had experiences as staff in a server. I was Helper, Moderator, Admin and Co-Owner. I have the experiences of knowing what the rights and wrongs are and I feel that I can compete with them and understand the rules. Also, I have dealt with many situations and I learn knew things every time. For example, Liars, Excuses, Betrayal, Grief, Stealing. I know a lot of things that have happened in the server I had experiences on and most of them are really idiotic. Also, I have felt with multiple IRL experiences with bullying, lying, and hurting each other often. However, that is a normal thing for me because I know how It feels and I know how to control myself in those situations. Therefore, I feel that everyone should be treated equally knowing that everyone is not perfect and we are different in our own ways and we have our own lives to worry about and sometimes we need to stick up for people and tell them that they our wanted. I feel that I would make an amazing staff member and feel that I can make the server better.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
    However, for the first attributes is I feel that I can be different from other people and helpers is that I can be more nice and say hi, to people when I come on the server and I feel as if I can answer all questions to people and let them know the rights and wrongs. Although, my second reason is that I feel as if that I can help people understand the rules more better and understand them through tough processes. I would know that everyone is different and handles things in different ways. Also, my last reason is that I like to handle my situations in the way people feel better with and not so hard on themselves so I can make it easier on them and me. I like to make things more easy and smoothly so everyone can go well and you can feel more better about yourself and think of what your doing wrong. Therefore, them are the reasons why I attribute distinguish myself from plays and helpers.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
    I believe that a role of staff is a very important role because there is a lot of things that you need to focus on and you need to understand. I know this because I was a Co-Owner on another server and I remember all the things that I had to get through. I understand all the demoted consciences and the reasons why people get rejected. I feel that everyone has a chance at a staff application and I think my over all performance is to an alright staff stranded. I donated to the server so I could help out further more with my questions. I would occasionally tp to the player and sort the bug or issue by using my knowledge of commands. I want to become a staff member so that I can assist the common players in enjoying their experience on the network by preventing disobedience to the rules. Primarily, that's the biggest motive behind me writing this application. Secondarily, I want to do what I can to influence the server in the best ways possible. I feel that everyone in the staff community can be awesome people and need to show that they have power and need to understand the fact that they are someone very important.

Are you able to use recording software?
    Yes, Quick-Time-Player, Screen-Cast-O-Matic.

Anything else we should know?
    I feel that you need to understand that I have school, and almost summer is out so I will be on a lot and I am very active most times when I can be, I tend to get my homework done at school so I can play on Mana-Cube more often and keep up to dates with all the updates and the community on Mana. I feel that everyone is welcome in there own ways and should feel very good about themselves in this server. Therefore, that is my application. - Chas

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
    Yes

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. PancakezRule5

VIP+

Ratings:
    +122 / 6
    Hey There!

Your application looks amazing, meeting all the requirements! Just one thing, I don't believe that I ever seen you in game. I play very often, and when I play I am one for most places around the world, and with you only being about 3 hours ahead, I would have seen you at least one time. (I may be wrong, maybe I have seen you in the game) Adding to what I just said, if you are online and hiding on the tab list, I don't see you in chat. For now I am going to stay at a +0 Good Luck :D

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. SantiagoJMK05

SantiagoJMK05 Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    +1. A lot of detail

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dark88

Dark88 Forum Master

Ratings:
    +26 / 17
    +1 the effort and detail and honesty out into this wonderful application I really hope you get accepted as you will be a great add to this wonderful community ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. FakkaOG

FakkaOG Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    A very good effort on writing your application, I hope you the best of luck in getting staff. :D +1

• Like Like x 1
  6. RubyQueen

RubyQueen New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great Application! better than I could make! +1 :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Qavoc

Qavoc Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Amazing Job on that Application, Chasity!;) I've seen you on most of the time, and you're always friendly. You are very honest, I'm glad that you're applying! :D I believe that you'd fit right in with the Survival Staff. Wish you the best of luck on this application!! :) Sincerely, Qavoc (Solerio) from Survival Season 2
    --- Double Post Merged, May 7, 2018, Original Post Date: May 7, 2018 ---
    +1

• Like Like x 1
  8. WElRDO

WElRDO Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thanks Guys! :D

9. _Bunstop_

_Bunstop_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 4
    +1 That application is looong and obviously took a loooong time to make. Gl! :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. EPGaming

VIP

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Alloooot of text, you went very detailed and I like that hope you get it +1

• Like Like x 1
  11. PancakezRule5

VIP+

Ratings:
    +122 / 6
    Sorry, I have seen you in game, just not as much in chat

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. WElRDO

WElRDO Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I have recently changed my name, I was _biazx_ and I've talked to you many times in chat Pancakez, I really only talk when I need too.

13. ✘ Zoqzey ✘

Ratings:
    +25 / 11
    Ayy chas +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nightshadow07

Nightshadow07 Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 2
    Odds are you have. This is Chas from Doom. She was here last season.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Nightshadow07

Nightshadow07 Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 2
    Hi Chas!!!

This is an amazing application you've put together. I love hanging out with you in survival and I know how strongly you believe all the things you said in your application. After seeing it all typed out though, it makes you seem so much more adult-like. LOL. I'm not gonna list a bunch of reasons why it's good because I would be saying the same things everybody above me said, haha. I'm gonna rate you with a big fat +1.

Best of luck,
    Braden

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. AshlandGaming

AshlandGaming Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Interesting, but I do see quite a few WTFs to be quite honest.

Quality (8/10)
    You go into detail about making the Manacube community a good place. There are slight repeats, but at least it follows the 500 word requirement.

English (6/10)

First of all, you don't have the best spelling. Also, the use of conjunctions is not too good.

My Honest Opinion
    such drama really. but that's what they like.

Good luck! <3
    AshlandGaming.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. aleck

aleck Active Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 4
    +1 i love your OG username

• Like Like x 1
  18. TheLivingCorpse

TheLivingCorpse New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hm... I do not know. You never return my hugs and that makes me sad. +1/2

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. WElRDO

WElRDO Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Haha! I'm very sorry, I'm busy building sometimes, and selling things :) I'll try to look next time!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 17, 2018 ---
    --- Double Post Merged, May 17, 2018 ---
    Sure, I'll take it. <3 Thank's for the advice.

20. AlaskanFire

AlaskanFire Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    +1
    You seem to be really dedicated when you wrote your application, which I really admire since half of the people that apply, either joined today or wrote 2 sentences. However, you need more forum posts to get up to that 20, so make sure you work on that! :D I hope to see you as part of Manacube Staff Team one day.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.