What are your goals/dreams?

Chops19975

MVP+
Chops19975
Chops19975
MVP+
Ratings
I was just wondering about goals I've had and dreams etc soo I was curious..

What are some of your guy's goals/dreams that you have/had?
These can be as little to learning how to tie your shoelaces or as huge as getting into a uni you've wanted to attend for a while.

Ratings
Well, a goal I see is being sucessful in life. That either being being a professional basketball player as I want to be, or just having a good job so I can support people. I want to someday become rich so I can donate to those in need. Because currently I have a family who is in need and does not have a lot of money and I want to help people so they don't have to deal with what I am dealing with.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Honestly... I have a lot of goals... or did... and dreams!

For as long as I can remember, I've always really loved animals. I've had other things I've enjoyed like reading, writing, drawing.. etc. But animals have always made me really happy. I am not sure what, but I want to do something with animals when I grow up. Perhaps a zookeeper? I love sharing my animal knowledge with others... but I can never find the appropriate times! I would usually just say random facts out of the blue which can annoy a lot of people... I do that a lot.

For a while, I wanted to be a big bad ass Minecraft Youtuber racking up all the subs. And get invited to cool places, like Minecon! Maybe even have my own panel?

I had this rlly funny idea... I wanted to work for Mojang. Truly, something extremely childish... but maybe what's more childish was when I went through that phase where I wanted to be a fire fighter. Idk how old I was, but I'm past that. I also wanted to be in the K9 Unit for the police force... or even a police officer. A lot of my dreams of future careers have been shot down by my parents though. They don't think all I've thought of was realistic for me personally. But I try and think of new things everyday! It can get a little crazy... and stressful. Cuz now I have no idea what I'm going to do when I grow up!

But honestly, if we're talking about achievable goals, I have always wanted to be staff... on a bad ass minecraft server. Maybe not Manacube... but there are TONS out there. Never have been able to get that far. Always end up getting banned or muted lol.

Maybe things will change for the better soon. So I think I'll focus on that for now. Changing my attitude and NOT getting perm muted again :p

E-54 Ganymede

MVP
_SaladeVerte
_SaladeVerte
MVP
Ratings
As you can see in my profile, this new year of school (begin Sept 2019) will be my last year in my BTS Diploma in Precision Engineering. I hope i'll get good marks and go afterwhile in a "qualified technician formation" of precision engineering, or joining an engineering school. Depends of my marks.

Last edited:

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I probably have the weirdest dreams. So I have decided that university isn't for me and my goal is to complete school with usual things that will help me out in the real world like doing Law, Automotive and Hospitality. My endgame goal is to get accepted into the Royal Military College at Duntroon and become an officer in the Australian Army but that will be in like 5ish years so I'm just going to be working hard and saving money for later on. If you're wondering why I would join the Army it is because and not go for a well-paid job is because I'd prefer to be living off a paycheck and be happy then be living luxurious but hate my life. Thanks for reading my short story <3

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
My goal I feel is to bring smiles on peoples faces. I love seeing people happy and it makes me happier when others are cheerful. Second, I want to get a job before the end of 2019, as I need some way to fund my Minecraft addiction (Joke). I also want to travel and learn all about the different cultures in the US, and compare it to my style and customs.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I am really hoping, for now, to get through highschool, drama is everywhere man-

1_RileyYT

Ratings
22 1
My Goals and Dreams in Life

I would have to say that my Goals and Dreams in life would be growing up to find who I really am. I would like to go to college and maybe come a singer or writer, I have also found an interest in being a dermatologist. I don't know why I just find it satisfying.

The reason I would like to be a Singer or a Writer is because of the things I enjoy to do in life. I love to Sing and Dance in my room, I have been in Choir for 3 years and I plan to stay in it all through High School as well. I also just love to write. Writing has been a passion of mine since around second grade. I have these short stories I wrote as a kid and when I look back now, I had no idea what I was doing. That is where my English teachers came in, every single one of them helped me achieve my goals and helped me write the stories. They want to see me succeed.

Those are my Goals and Dreams:)

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
My Goals and Dreams in Life

I would have to say that my Goals and Dreams in life would be growing up to find who I really am. I would like to go to college and maybe come a singer or writer, I have also found an interest in being a dermatologist. I don't know why I just find it satisfying.

The reason I would like to be a Singer or a Writer is because of the things I enjoy to do in life. I love to Sing and Dance in my room, I have been in Choir for 3 years and I plan to stay in it all through High School as well. I also just love to write. Writing has been a passion of mine since around second grade. I have these short stories I wrote as a kid and when I look back now, I had no idea what I was doing. That is where my English teachers came in, every single one of them helped me achieve my goals and helped me write the stories. They want to see me succeed.

Those are my Goals and Dreams:)
Those sound like excellent goals to strive for.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I’m going into freshman year D: I’m scared
you’ll be fine!!! Freshman year is nothing. If you didn’t study in middle school, that might be the only new thing to get used to. You’re gonna have to actually do your homework since it really counts. Dw about drama, just don’t get yourself into it since it’s completely useless. (Edit: you can message me on discord if you have any questions!)

Right now my main goal is to beat the more negative side of my thinking. Instead of thinking about the 3 points I didn’t get if I got a 97, I wanna try to think more about the fact that I got a good grade. Another example is I wanna try to stop thinking everything is my fault and get out of the hole that is self-pity. On a more positive note, I hope to continue my straight-A streak! I wanna get into a good college and possibly go into chemical engineering :)