What do y'all listen to when you mine?

PeterBez

peterdagolem
peterdagolem
Ratings
Hey all,

Do you listen to the sound of the blocks breaking? Do you talk with friends? Me personally I listen to music or listen to some podcasts. Just wondering what some of y'all listen to when you mine.

Thanks!
OrangeSkyes

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I just mix the soothing, calm sounds of breaking the blocks with blasting metal through my headphones. The louder, the better. The darker, the better.

PeterBez

peterdagolem
peterdagolem
Ratings
I just mix the soothing, calm sounds of breaking the blocks with blasting metal through my headphones. The louder, the better. The darker, the better.
Honestly same, just found out about Gojira and I absolutely love their music.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Honestly same, just found out about Gojira and I absolutely love their music.
Yoooo Gojira is amazing. I've seen them live 2 summers ago and they were amazing!! I really like Amenra, a Belgian metal band. They're quite loud, heavy and screamy but they are so amazing since they have original music.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I MINE ALL DAY I MINE ALL NIGHT AND I DONT STOP TIL THOSE DIAMONDS ARE INSIDE!!!! or
DONT MINE AT NIGHT I KNOW YOUR LOOKING AT THAT CAVE AND YOUJR FEELIN KINDA BRAVE!!!!!
possibly
SO WE BACK IN THE MINE GOT OUR PICKAXE SWINGING FROM
SIDE
TO SIDE
SIDE SIDE TO SIDE!!!!!!!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Aka
Mine all day -PewDiePie
Dont mine at night-Brad nauber
You better know the last one or else you shame me.

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
I watch YouTube videos or Twitch streams; I use Opera GX which is basically a "gaming" browser according to Opera and it has a nice feature that lets me pop out any video and I can then overlay it over anything so I use that feature and shove my video/stream in the corner of my screen :D

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
haha yes fellow JoJo fan. You should listen to "Giorno's Theme (Jay D Remix)" if you haven't already heard it because it's really good imo

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
When I mine I am usually in a call with friends or listening to a lofi song on repeat lol

PeterBez

peterdagolem
peterdagolem
Ratings
Yoooo Gojira is amazing. I've seen them live 2 summers ago and they were amazing!! I really like Amenra, a Belgian metal band. They're quite loud, heavy and screamy but they are so amazing since they have original music.
You got to see them live?!?! Wow i'm very jealous! I still can't wait to go to metal concert, I heard the experience is amazing.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
You got to see them live?!?! Wow i'm very jealous! I still can't wait to go to metal concert, I heard the experience is amazing.
You never went to a metal concert?!?!? I've been to dozens. Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Metallica, Korn and a lot of Metal festivals where I saw Gojira, Alice Cooper, Megadeth and a whole lot more. It's really amazing.

PeterBez

peterdagolem
peterdagolem
Ratings
You never went to a metal concert?!?!? I've been to dozens. Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Metallica, Korn and a lot of Metal festivals where I saw Gojira, Alice Cooper, Megadeth and a whole lot more. It's really amazing.
I most definitely have to go to a few metal concerts in my life. My friends told me how crazy it can get haha, just my style!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Bruh. Like a week or so ago I decided to go from mining level 73 to 75 in one night. I made it through 2 whole Ariana Grande albums and a few songs off her third before I finished

Ratings
Hey all,

Do you listen to the sound of the blocks breaking? Do you talk with friends? Me personally I listen to music or listen to some podcasts. Just wondering what some of y'all listen to when you mine.

Thanks!
OrangeSkyes
Even tho im not really a big star wars fan i love john williams his star wars tracks. U should listen to star wars music

tydaddy

ELITE
TyDaddy
TyDaddy
ELITE
Hey all,

Thanks!
OrangeSkyes
I listen to every H3H3 podcast whenever they drop, and a lot of instrumental jazz, also spend a lot of time in the discords, as the people in there are pretty funny and nice.

Remy

ELITE
VCplays
VCplays
ELITE
Ratings
Hey all,

Thanks!
OrangeSkyes
When I play games I usually listen to a playlist with songs of all genres, or to various educational videos.