What do you guy's think about these unadded/glitched things..

skisam

skisam
skisam
Ratings
Hello again!

On my 2-3 weeks of playing skyblock, I have has a lot of fun, but I've also seen some things quite annoying to me and probably to you. You might know these or you might not. I'm not making this for hate, i'm just clearing up things.

Vote Crates
I imagine this has happend to everyone, but it's with the voteparty crates. What i'm talking about is the lack of things that come out of them. Maybe half of the vote party crates I open, are completely nothing. I'm not for sure if it adds money or mana but I haven't seen that happen. Hopefully Dacon can fix this.
Jobs Shop
I think a lot of people know about this one already but it's an ongoing struggle to user's having fun with jobs. It's that there isn't a jobs shop. The job shop is supposed to be for the points you earn from the jobs. You can see the points being added somewhere whenever you receive the message that you made money at the bottom of your screen. A lot of users are disappointed in this because they want to be able to do something about this. I have no idea why Dacon didn't implement this feature yet :( I made an overview about jobs. This will be linked at the end.

I hope you enjoyed reading my thread! If you have encountered any glitches/unadded features, I would love to hear them. Comment below! Cya!

https://manacube.com/threads/jobs-info-whats-your-favorite-job.44391/

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Hello, @skisam.

Thank you for expressing your concerns, I’d just like to address the things you’ve brought up here.

The issues with vote crates have been reported a lot, and I believe Dacon and the admins/devs are very much aware of this issue, and are hopefully working on a solution to this soon.

The jobs shop, I’m not 100% sure if it’s the same on Skyblock as it is in Survival, but I know that it’s disabled due to a duplication glitch (on Survival), so I’d imagine it’s disabled on Skyblock also for this reason - I’m not certain on that though, so take it with a grain of salt.

As the Skyblock server(s) are still new, there will be a lot of issues. If you come across any, I’d encourage you to report them to staff either on the community discord, directly by contacting staff, or by filing a “Report a Bug/Glitch” support ticket, here; https://forums.manacube.com/support/

skisam

skisam
skisam
Ratings
Hello, @skisam.

Thank you for expressing your concerns, I’d just like to address the things you’ve brought up here.

The issues with vote crates have been reported a lot, and I believe Dacon and the admins/devs are very much aware of this issue, and are hopefully working on a solution to this soon.

The jobs shop, I’m not 100% sure if it’s the same on Skyblock as it is in Survival, but I know that it’s disabled due to a duplication glitch (on Survival), so I’d imagine it’s disabled on Skyblock also for this reason - I’m not certain on that though, so take it with a grain of salt.

As the Skyblock server(s) are still new, there will be a lot of issues. If you come across any, I’d encourage you to report them to staff either on the community discord, directly by contacting staff, or by filing a “Report a Bug/Glitch” support ticket, here; https://forums.manacube.com/support/
Thank you for the information. This was mainly to hear people's thoughts on it, but it's really god to hear a reason behind this. Thank you

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
I personally think that the server is relatively bug-free considering the amount of people who play on it daily. The glitches that you stated about the server are expect with new servers. Overall, I think they are doing a decent job with maintaining the server and making it fun.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hello, @skisam.

Hello again!

On my 2-3 weeks of playing skyblock, I have has a lot of fun, but I've also seen some things quite annoying to me and probably to you. You might know these or you might not. I'm not making this for hate, i'm just clearing up things.

Vote Crates
I imagine this has happend to everyone, but it's with the voteparty crates. What i'm talking about is the lack of things that come out of them. Maybe half of the vote party crates I open, are completely nothing. I'm not for sure if it adds money or mana but I haven't seen that happen. Hopefully Dacon can fix this.
Jobs Shop
I think a lot of people know about this one already but it's an ongoing struggle to user's having fun with jobs. It's that there isn't a jobs shop. The job shop is supposed to be for the points you earn from the jobs. You can see the points being added somewhere whenever you receive the message that you made money at the bottom of your screen. A lot of users are disappointed in this because they want to be able to do something about this. I have no idea why Dacon didn't implement this feature yet :( I made an overview about jobs. This will be linked at the end.

I hope you enjoyed reading my thread! If you have encountered any glitches/unadded features, I would love to hear them. Comment below! Cya!

Job shop is disabled due to a duplication glitch. Jobs atm are used for getting money from doong simple tasks, as of farming or killing mobs. As of vote crates, they have been like that since Season 7. If you spam open them they will not drop as many as opening one and waiting then opening another.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi!
I have noticed this, and reported the issue yesterday.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Hello again!

Vote Crates
Jobs Shop

Multiple bugs have been reported beyond just these two but these are frustrating as well. Personally, I think my least favorite bug is that we're not allowed to worldedit, even if we're invited to or are the leader of an island. I mostly say its so frustrating solely because I built a chunk small cactus farm with glass walls that went up the 6 layers ot was built, along with the extra upwards to make it so it didn't toss profits into the void. Using worldedit would be a lot faster, especially granted I have around 70k and am stuck with a normal MVP pickaxe with Silk Touch.

Just the same, however, I understand your frustrations as many other players and staff do. I'm sure Dacon will find a patch to stop the dupe glitch from the jobs shop and let us use it again, and I'm sure he'll try and patch the likelihood of getting nothing from the vote party crate.

Personally, I suggest putting more useful objects in there. So far, the best thing I've gotten is diamonds, emeralds, and some other minerals along with hoppers, and that was it. The rest was pretty much junk.

If he could add things, such as blue ice, or sand, or more valuable spawners like creepers and blazes (not igs) or even the very rare chance of getting keys again, thatd be amazing.

I remember when I joined for the first time ever and got my vote party crate, and when I opened it, I got an ancient key that boosted me to somewhere around 250k. I used to think I was so super rich lmao

Anyway, thats really all I have to say on the matter. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Fewuser

Naughtality
Naughtality
Ratings
3 1
Hello again!

Vote Crates
Jobs Shop

I have noticed the vote party issue to. I am unsure if it was fixed or not but I sometimes aswell dont get anything. Im unsure if this was by accident or I didnt notice it.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I have noticed the vote party issue to. I am unsure if it was fixed or not but I sometimes aswell dont get anything. Im unsure if this was by accident or I didnt notice it.
As was stated before, it is a bug. There is meant to be a chance of getting nothing, but the chance of getting nothing is way higher than its intended to be