What do you think the best way to get money is on skyblock ?

XxOmega_DuckyxX

MVP
NotLuckyDucky_yt
NotLuckyDucky_yt
MVP
Some people may be new around here and might need a bit of help getting started. This thread is to help not only new players but everyone.

For example: "I think the best way to get money is a cooked meat farm. I think this because it can be automated and animal spawners are very cheap."

Leave suggestions for rich and poor players. Have a great day.

-XxOmega_DuckyxX

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
The easiest way to go about it is probably 3 jobs; Farmer, fisher and hunter, and going for a cactus farm and mob spawners, and a big wheat farm. If you're a farmer, you can make money pretty quickly because you level up fast as a farmer, for fisher, not only do you get paid for fishing, but you can sell your fish in the /fish shop so you get twice as much money and when you get hunter up to level 30, you can make about 1k per batch of killing mobs (with no talking, of course.) I find this works easiest for me, but what do I know? I'm a careless spender and I'm usually broke lmao

XxOmega_DuckyxX

MVP
NotLuckyDucky_yt
NotLuckyDucky_yt
MVP
The easiest way to go about it is probably 3 jobs; Farmer, fisher and hunter, and going for a cactus farm and mob spawners, and a big wheat farm. If you're a farmer, you can make money pretty quickly because you level up fast as a farmer, for fisher, not only do you get paid for fishing, but you can sell your fish in the /fish shop so you get twice as much money and when you get hunter up to level 30, you can make about 1k per batch of killing mobs (with no talking, of course.) I find this works easiest for me, but what do I know? I'm a careless spender and I'm usually broke lmao
I know what you mean i shred through cash lol.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I know what you mean i shred through cash lol.
We're two birds of a feather, Ducky.
Oh also, to add on to my post, blaze spawner is probably the best spawner (as long as you have looting 2 or higher), because with the blazes dropping every other mob or so, it makes it harder to farm them, but looting helps you collect drops faster, and while others will argue that zombie and skeleton spawners are better, they're flat-out liars and may be flat-earthers because it takes 32 flesh to sell zombie drops, and it takes 4 rods to sell blaze drops and zombies sometimes come with armor or tools so it clogs up your inventory faster, and skeletons will drop bows 90% of the time if you have looting. So yes, blaze spawners are the best (Iron golem is kind of arguable, but people have opinions. i was going about my farm oddly anyway.)