What else should I have on my island?

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
What are some things I should make or add on my island? Currently I created some farms like wheat, nether wart and pig and now I also have some mob rooms and I have a blaze room and a zombie pigman room. Anyways so yeah what else should I add that could help out or make me more money? :)

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
I would totally recommend an iron golem spawner to make some more money they are one of the best ways to make money on skyblock.
Oh yeah I even got iron golem spawners before, but I mean don't you need like lava to kill them faster or are there other ways of killing them? Cuz I got no lava and I can't seem to figure out how to get more lol

Ratings
Oh yeah I even got iron golem spawners before, but I mean don't you need like lava to kill them faster or are there other ways of killing them? Cuz I got no lava and I can't seem to figure out how to get more lol
You can get lava in /kit starter or /kit beginner I believe and lava is the best way to kill them as far as I know

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Left click obsidian with a bucket and that will get you some lava! Also I recommend creating a head wall where you can pop all of your friends heads down!

Ratings
Thanks for telling me this lol. Even though this was not intended for me I forgot about left clicking obsidian that saved me a lot of time and money.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Thanks for telling me this lol. Even though this was not intended for me I forgot about left clicking obsidian that saved me a lot of time and money.
No one can know everything aha! I forget the obsidian thing pretty frequently!

Last edited:

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
Left click obsidian with a bucket and that will get you some lava! Also I recommend creating a head wall where you can pop all of your friends heads down!
Lmao someone told me about the obsidian thing yesterday I had no idea. Also thanks for the head idea :D