• Pink

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

UnNational

UnNational
UnNational
Ratings
Hi,

So, serious question. We all eat crayons, they're incredible. Delicious, delicate, smooth, and rich, etc.But, the true question is, what flavour is the best? In my professional opinion, Green - sometimes with a bit of blue sometimes is nice. I don't expect any stupid answers such as yellow, like who would eat a yellow flavoured crayon.

Anyway, sorry for that mini rant about the yellow flavour. Also, this is a very serious post!!!

Please vote.

unnational.

TheLivingCorpse

TheLivingCorpse
TheLivingCorpse
Ratings
16 1
Personally, I eat the purple flavor of crayons. Not that I particularly like said flavor but they do remind me of my buddy Purpz and are my favorite color. It's win cubed!

sil

MVP+
VIP+
silnt
silnt
MVP+
Ratings
79 6
honestly have you ever tried mixing two flavors of crayola? boom.

Merakiios

MVP+
Merakiios
Merakiios
MVP+
Ratings
I enjoy the rich undertones that the red crayon brings to the table. The smoothness, with just that hint of something more. Just remarkable.

AnnieoL

Forum Master
Ratings
58 3
I like to go a bit exotic and mix salmon, aqua marine, and sea green together for a sublime, ocean-like flavour and a creamy texture.

prettyyodd

MVP
VIP+
VIP
prettyyodd
prettyyodd
MVP
Ratings
51 1
The yellow ones are so delicious, DEFINIENTLY need to try the purple and red ones since everyone finds them so good. :)

Ratings
I'm sorry sir you forgot a very important colour that happens to be teal, which happens to be the most delicious crayon flavour.

(Also apparently we have a problem with Canadians because it doesn't want me to at a 'u' to colour)