MVP
VIP+
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
MVP+
Ratings
34 1
Personality I play alot of skyblock aztec
Because I love the community and the chat on that server is really active and I have been playing skyblock since I started minecraft . I created a family on aztec and everyone is so nice helping eachother and that pretty much why I love playing skyblock .

What about you ?

WingsOfFire17

MVP+
MVP
WingsOfFire17
WingsOfFire17
MVP+
Ratings
246 16
Personality I play alot of skyblock aztec
Because I love the community and the chat on that server is really active and I have been playing skyblock since I started minecraft . I created a family on aztec and everyone is so nice helping eachother and that pretty much why I love playing skyblock .

What about you ?
If you haven't already, try going on Oasis for a little bit! The community is so small that everyone knows each other. Everyone is glad to see you, and just like you said, everyone helps everyone. We are so welcoming on Oasis! Factions has some nice people, but also some are toxic. But I think that the reason for this is the gamemode, not the people.

AT0MICCHIk3N

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
MVP+
Ratings
34 1
If you haven't already, try going on Oasis for a little bit! The community is so small that everyone knows each other. Everyone is glad to see you, and just like you said, everyone helps everyone. We are so welcoming on Oasis! Factions has some nice people, but also some are toxic. But I think that the reason for this is the gamemode, not the people.
I try to play on oasis I like the people there and I like teasing them but I already created something special with the people on aztec but sometimes I go on oasis to talk with people and try to help them build stuff

WingsOfFire17

MVP+
MVP
WingsOfFire17
WingsOfFire17
MVP+
Ratings
246 16
I try to play on oasis I like the people there and I like teasing them but I already created something special with the people on aztec but sometimes I go on oasis to talk with people and try to help them build stuff
Nice! I do the same with Aztec.

InfinityxKatrina

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Map Judge
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
MVP+
Ratings
Parkour is my main, Olympus my second (both realms). Amazing communities <3

48fps

Ratings
I'll be checking out Oasis, been mostly playing Aztec.
Thanks for the invite!

Jade

MVP+
Prince_Jade
Prince_Jade
MVP+
Ratings
9 1
Im playing school 5th per humanities oooof

Breezyboyy

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
BreezyBoyy
BreezyBoyy
MVP+
Ratings
Aether Olympus here :) I also hop on islands every so often as I have friends over there as well. I’m definitely down to start some others soon though like factions or sky block!

Jade

MVP+
Prince_Jade
Prince_Jade
MVP+
Ratings
9 1
Aether Olympus here :) I also hop on islands every so often as I have friends over there as well. I’m definitely down to start some others soon though like factions or sky block!
Once i get home we can play skyblock

Cookie Kat

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
245 9
I mainly play on Aether, but I go on survival, creative, skyblock (aztec NOT oasis) and islands sometimes.
Islands is nice because it's small and peaceful usually. It's a nice change from the chaotic active chats of skyblock and aether.
And ofc, I just love aether bcuz of the people I've met there. Everyone is really helpful, and there are only some people I would avoid...
I go on creative to practice building and test out new ideas, if I like it I might build it in survival mode on survival or aether.
Survival I mainly play bcuz Anxii is there and she doesn't rlly play anything else unless I bug her to get on aether.
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter which community you come from... bcuz we all have one thing in common, Minecraft!! (also all the staff are great no matter which community u go on)

Tasses

MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Tasses
Tasses
MVP
Ratings
387 17
Parkour!

JustSoDank

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
MVP+
Ratings
209 5
Used to be an Olympus (Aether, duh, who plays Atlas lamow) main, loved the community. Now I play on factions, where the community is... unique... but it's a ton of fun.

Cookie Kat

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
245 9
Used to be an Olympus (Aether, duh, who plays Atlas lamow) main, loved the community. Now I play on factions, where the community is... unique... but it's a ton of fun.
I thought you still played prisons??

JustSoDank

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
MVP+
Ratings
209 5
I thought you still played prisons??
I still log on every once in a while, but it’s like 20 minutes tops a session now. Factions is too busy for me to leave for too long, so I don’t give myself much time to play on other servers, which I don’t mind to be honest. Would be nice to play Olympus a bit more often for sure, but I still enjoy factions, even though by no means is it perfect or even close at the moment.

MCBYT

MVP+
Mapper
MCBYT
MCBYT
Ratings
176 10
Parkour for the win, KitPvP as my second gamemode. Thinking of getting into Skyblock/Prison/Islands but not sure when.