Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Personality I play alot of skyblock aztec
Because I love the community and the chat on that server is really active and I have been playing skyblock since I started minecraft . I created a family on aztec and everyone is so nice helping eachother and that pretty much why I love playing skyblock .

What about you ?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Personality I play alot of skyblock aztec
Because I love the community and the chat on that server is really active and I have been playing skyblock since I started minecraft . I created a family on aztec and everyone is so nice helping eachother and that pretty much why I love playing skyblock .

What about you ?
If you haven't already, try going on Oasis for a little bit! The community is so small that everyone knows each other. Everyone is glad to see you, and just like you said, everyone helps everyone. We are so welcoming on Oasis! Factions has some nice people, but also some are toxic. But I think that the reason for this is the gamemode, not the people.

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
If you haven't already, try going on Oasis for a little bit! The community is so small that everyone knows each other. Everyone is glad to see you, and just like you said, everyone helps everyone. We are so welcoming on Oasis! Factions has some nice people, but also some are toxic. But I think that the reason for this is the gamemode, not the people.
I try to play on oasis I like the people there and I like teasing them but I already created something special with the people on aztec but sometimes I go on oasis to talk with people and try to help them build stuff

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I try to play on oasis I like the people there and I like teasing them but I already created something special with the people on aztec but sometimes I go on oasis to talk with people and try to help them build stuff
Nice! I do the same with Aztec.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Parkour is my main, Olympus my second (both realms). Amazing communities <3

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
i like aztec as well but some days i cant play it because its full

48fps

Ratings
42 1
I'll be checking out Oasis, been mostly playing Aztec.
Thanks for the invite!

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
Im playing school 5th per humanities oooof

StevenJxmes

ELITE
StevenJxmes
StevenJxmes
ELITE
Ratings
Aether Olympus here :) I also hop on islands every so often as I have friends over there as well. I’m definitely down to start some others soon though like factions or sky block!

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
Aether Olympus here :) I also hop on islands every so often as I have friends over there as well. I’m definitely down to start some others soon though like factions or sky block!
Once i get home we can play skyblock

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I mainly play on Aether, but I go on survival, creative, skyblock (aztec NOT oasis) and islands sometimes.
Islands is nice because it's small and peaceful usually. It's a nice change from the chaotic active chats of skyblock and aether.
And ofc, I just love aether bcuz of the people I've met there. Everyone is really helpful, and there are only some people I would avoid...
I go on creative to practice building and test out new ideas, if I like it I might build it in survival mode on survival or aether.
Survival I mainly play bcuz Anxii is there and she doesn't rlly play anything else unless I bug her to get on aether.
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter which community you come from... bcuz we all have one thing in common, Minecraft!! (also all the staff are great no matter which community u go on)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Parkour!

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Used to be an Olympus (Aether, duh, who plays Atlas lamow) main, loved the community. Now I play on factions, where the community is... unique... but it's a ton of fun.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Used to be an Olympus (Aether, duh, who plays Atlas lamow) main, loved the community. Now I play on factions, where the community is... unique... but it's a ton of fun.
I thought you still played prisons??

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
I thought you still played prisons??
I still log on every once in a while, but it’s like 20 minutes tops a session now. Factions is too busy for me to leave for too long, so I don’t give myself much time to play on other servers, which I don’t mind to be honest. Would be nice to play Olympus a bit more often for sure, but I still enjoy factions, even though by no means is it perfect or even close at the moment.