Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Call Of duty Modern Warfare, Hearts of iron IV, Battlefront 2, Battlefield V, Star Wars Empire at War. Also playing some single-player games like Assassins Creed Odyssey just started, Finished Death Stranding very recently (Great game if you are patient)

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Lots of fps games. Call of Duty Modern Warfare is something that got me hooked recently. I have played almost every other call of duty. I loved playing GTA V with my best friend but that kinda stopped when the friendship faded. Appart from that, Horizon Zero Dawn is amazing and the Assassins creed games never stop to amaze me. I can get into a lot of different games, as long as they're on ps4. Mc is the only game I play on pc since it's the only one my laptop can handle

Azy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Astruss
Astruss
Patron
Ratings
110 2
Lots of fps games. Call of Duty Modern Warfare is something that got me hooked recently. I have played almost every other call of duty. I loved playing GTA V with my best friend but that kinda stopped when the friendship faded. Appart from that, Horizon Zero Dawn is amazing and the Assassins creed games never stop to amaze me. I can get into a lot of different games, as long as they're on ps4. Mc is the only game I play on pc since it's the only one my laptop can handle
O i got ps4 too

Azy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Astruss
Astruss
Patron
Ratings
110 2
I would say ps4 is the best console if mine didn't take off when I boot it up. It's one I bought the very first year so it's an oldie xD
i mean mine wouldnt start up after a week so i had to return it but now it works

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
I play a few games actually, I play these games on XBOX though.
1: Rainbow Six Siege
2: Grand Theft Auto 5
3: For Honor
4: Star Wars Battlefront 2
ETC.. :)

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Witcher 3 on Switch is what I'm currently trying to 100% again as I did on my Xbox when I had it.

Im also already done with Pokemon Shield but the expansion packs aren't out yet.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I play.... Minecraft.... Mooncraft... anddd moooooncraft ;)