What I honestly feel about the Minevast Staff & Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Ok, first off don't hate me for this. This is my opinion. If you don't like it, too bad.
My honest opinion- The staff mostly suck. Now I know what you are thinking, disliked! Already made my mind. I have legit reasons. First off, names would be way too mean. So I'll use code names. If you were not mentioned, CONGRATS! You are either not doing terrible, not doing amazing but still good, or haven't seen you before!

First, XBLASO (obvious codename). First off, I feel you don't put any time into playing with your players. You don't respond to them- not even the donors. You throw them off. You don't even talk to the helpers. Mods are an exception. You are lazy yet determined. (Don't hate!)

Next, let's start with another mod. This one more powerful. SunrisingPacific. This mod can be a douchebag at times but can nice to normal players. This one is very serious about his work and is bias towards mods and helpers.

GreenWithHer. Probably the best moderator. Always kind to all the players, the kind of person you want on their staff team. She/he has a good way of dealing with players and will work to solve the problems of any player, anytime.

Blastdro. A power abuser. Mean to all players, however, gets the job done. This particular moderator is always in /fly. Some say his gear sucks and he shouldn't be allowed to play this particular game mode and can be a serious douche. However, he gets the job done and catches dem hackers.

YellowLion8. A complete disgrace to the MineVast community. This moderator is a complete idiot. Why was he hired? No idea. Doesn't get the job done, spams and uses caps majorly. Even makes fun of the players and says "jk" after to sensitive people. I've seen this 4 times. One got so sad, he got off the server. He uses homophobic language and never does his job. People have told me they aren't scared of this mod, but scared of the other ones. They hack around him and he doesn't even notice. He is so immature and I wonder why he is even a member of the MineVast community. Probably kisses up to XBLASO.

TrollCastLoser. Never on. Never active.

SKILLZTOYOLO. Another amazing helper! He's new but he's awesome! He's an older staff member who will answer people's needs and has 2 many SkiLlZ

_Joshey_. Crappy staff member. Does really nothing. Only caters to people's needs when it matters to him.

Rizerai. Person who sticks up for helpers and mods only. Doesn't care to feel the needs for others. Another douche.

tea20000. Anger issues. Total freaking issues. Ban someone for saying shut up. Why are you a helper? Omg...this staff team doe...

slowcircle607. Really good moderator. One of the best for sure! Cares about people! Tries to help people but you know, sometimes he can't get it right...but that's ok because at least he actually tries. He is very dedicated and most of the time, succeeds. A lot of people might hate this person because he judges. This one deserves to be admin and probably will someday. I really hope minevast makes a good decision in promoting this guy!

CrazyDinosuar. Douchey ASF. Hates everyone yet he builds for free so who cares right? :/

Anyways, that's my list. I might add EVERY moderator later. But knowing the MineVast staff, they'll freak out and lock it and delete it. If you weren't named you weren't doing terrible, not doing awesome, or I might not have seen you! Please don't hate! Peace!
[/COLOR]

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Sadly, on some of these, I agree.

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
Yes lads, I think I'm mentioned in this. 'Rizerai'
I'm sorry that I have friends and some of them are staff.
I obviously help no one and care about myself because I have 90+ likes on the forum which I payed players to give me
I also never try to address any issues to the owner so it could be fixed or direct members to a resolution.

yankeefan1187

Ratings
To be honest, the older staff are really good at their job. The newer are getting there, exception of cozza who did lots of incredible things to make the server better. Arck is one of those guys who will do more for you than asked. By all means, you have to get to know them before you judge them. If you want to have nice conversations about anything, ask crackers because he is open to anything. I would rate the staff on this server 9.2/10. They have done so much to improve the server. Dacon is a good role model to staff.

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
I would say most of these are opinions and doesn't actually go through how much time and devotion they put in since you don't apply for staff and get accepted for no purpose but there are some I think may be slacking

Last edited:

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
I would say most of these are opinions and doesn't actually go through how much time and devotion they put in since you don't apply for staff and get accepted for no purpose but there are some I think may be slacking
I agree, some are doing majorly terrible. But some are doing very good and being devoted to the server.

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
'_Joshey_. Crappy staff member. Does really nothing. Only caters to people's needs when it matters to him. '

Im sorry, but im the most active staff member on Creative, and most helpfull staff member on creative (imo), so can you please explain more into why you think im so bad?

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
I dont think I'm mentioned in here (good thing), but every staff member has his/her own way of doing something. Sometimes you have to be mean to just pass through that obstacle, or could be nice, which could possibly be harder for the "meaner" staff members

EDIT: Oh Wait...I see it now

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
I dont think I'm mentioned in here (good thing), but every staff member has his/her own way of doing something. Sometimes you have to be mean to just pass through that obstacle, or could be nice, which could possibly be harder for the "meaner" staff members

EDIT: Oh Wait...I see it now
Yeah, I think your slowcircle607. It sounds like he thinks your a really good helper and should be admin! Nice dood.

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
I do not agree with your opinion of xDacon. Put yourself in his shoes. You said he was not active with his players. Well, being the owner of a highly successful server such as this one requires much work. There is not always time for playing on the server like owners of smaller servers. Additionally, being tied up in school can also be a factor. We are already under enough stress to do well in school, and he does not have to be pressured to play on his server as well.

EDIT: I am also assuming that every time he gets on, he is immediately spammed with teleport requests and private messages, probably saying things like, "OMG DACON ILY" or "DACON CAN I PLEASE HAVE STAFF I LUV TIS SERVAH", showing no regard to the processes of the server. That can be annoying, cant it?

Last edited:

yankeefan1187

Ratings
I want to show this guy on how just nice and helpful the staff are on here. Getting on anywhere from now to the next 20 minutes. When you get the ign, get whatever staff you can round up and come to my plot.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
XBLASO- Dacon(Owner of teh damn server)
GreenWithHer- Purp(Beast)
Blastdro- Hydro(doesn't power abuse dummy)
TrollCastLoser- Lewis(You are about to get p4ed on in kitpvp Kadkajfl;kdasjfd)
Rizerai- Arcky?(Beast and helpful)
tea20000- tat(dedicated great moderator)
slowcircle607- Fastass.

Brackish

Ratings
YellowLion8 here saying sorry for not banning hackers enough. I only come on for about 5 hours a day and maybe I'll improve that to 24/7 if you would like -.-. Anyways I am also sorry for kissing up to XBLASO even though I don't do anything for him, besides ban hackers for him. I would also like to point out how you call us random nick names and say I am immature, but clearly you must be more mature then me right? Well thank you for all the nice compliments about me. YellowLion8 out....

Skills2Quest

MVP
Skills2Quest
Skills2Quest
MVP
Ratings
SKILLZTOYOLO. Another amazing helper! He's new but he's awesome! He's an older staff member who will answer people's needs and has 2 many SkiLlZ
I believe I just found my new nickname in game. Thank you. XD Yes, indeed I am new to the Staff and I feel honored that I was Accepted.

"Older staff member" , Geeze, thanks for making me feel like I am old.. If it was not for my close friend, i wouldn't have been playing MineCraft.. (How long have you played minecraft: I honestly don't remember..{Old age})

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
I believe I just found my new nickname in game. Thank you. XD Yes, indeed I am new to the Staff and I feel honored that I was Accepted.

"Older staff member" , Geeze, thanks for making me feel like I am old.. If it was not for my close friend, i wouldn't have been playing MineCraft.. (How long have you played minecraft: I honestly don't remember..{Old age})
Don't rub it in lol
So opinions on staff vary most of them are seen as good in peoples eyes. You can't make a judgement on someone without knowing their side of the story. Dacon is a terrible owner? Without him and the help of others this server wouldn't be at the state it is in now. It seems as if you like to go on the server a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.