What is the best way to earn money on survival (As of Now?)

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
Thanks!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hey Jacon!
Theres really only three ways total to make money efficiently!
I'll start off with the least effective by far probably the most time consuming which is a cactus farm, however cactus farms are almost completely considered early game and are far more common then! Also the effort to reward ratio is not really there right now.
Next up we have the best long term goal of making money which is similar to most of the server... Iron Golem Farms. IG farms are the most prominent way to make money over the longterm but making ones that are efficient enough can be a little tricky though generally less so then in Skyblock or Islands as it is more about spawner spread and hopper placement. Due to the fact poppies don't drop very few 'sorting farms' exist on survival which also eliminates the need to include Redstone in iron golem farm builds. The final method of making money on survival is simple and pretty much server wide pending on where a Realm is at with its season. Sell your cubits, cubits are currently 2million per 0.01 and will probably rise again soon I would expect. Cubits are the easiest way to get a fast start money wise in Survival. A couple of unmentioned ways to make money are, Owning a shop, building houses/ farms, 'slaving' for richer players and selling Custom Enchant books. All these are also notable but nowhere near as effective.
Hope this wasn't a too lengthy answer!
- Raptor

Linkey

PATRON+
Linkey
Linkey
Patron+
Ratings
53 1
To long to read version Iron Golem farm the hell out of it! XD

1 ig generates roughly 10k+\- per hour so the more you have the more you make.
this is often the fastest but also probably the easiest in practice

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
The best ways, in my opinion, would most likely Iron golem farms. That's what I would personally invest most of my money into. I mean asking for money is an option and people sometimes give you some but I don't recommend it as I would personally love to work to get money instead of asking from others.
- TheProTroller

NoTime

Dedicated Member
PATRON
WasteNoTime
WasteNoTime
Patron
Ratings
81 10
vote for Cubits and sell them on Survival. it's usually the best way to make you money.
hope that this information is enough for you!
Greetings Die_Hard_PvP

CommonMistakes

Dedicated Member
VIP
Pateu
Pateu
VIP
Ratings
56 1
At the moment , i use /warp grounded and i might sell my cubits or keep them ( I got 0.22 , i can get 110 mil. ) But since theres a reset coming soon i won't do it. :cool:

Just play and sell everything you can, this is the best way to make money. If get some rare materials, you could craft some items, if you have the profession, or selling them, it's not a bad idea as well, even if you lose some value. It's very addicting as you start farming, almost the same as playing on https://pick7.bet/, but there you make real money, which give you more satisfaction, and the process itself is very fun, imagine making money playing, what can be better than this?

Last edited:

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
80 8
Some people get rich doing coinflips also, I would recommend making a wheat farm and making the wheat into haybales since one haybale sells for approximately x2-x3 more then 9 wheat I have a mediocre one and it makes around $80k

Xiuz

ELITE
Xiuz
Xiuz
ELITE
Ratings
I've had pretty good luck with selling heads on auction house. Unfortunately, the demand for them pretty much controls how profitable it will be.