What was everyone's favorite game to play growing up (excluding Minecraft)?

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Of course you can narrow it down to a few, most of my favorite games have all shut down unfortunately but when I was younger I loved playing Club Penguin, Poptropica, Monkey Quest, Dungeon Rampage and Realm of The Mad God.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Poptropica was the best!!! Especially the Magic Tree House island with ninjas and samurai...

I played Poptropica like 3 weeks ago and it didn't have that island anymore. I was pretty sad but oh well.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Poptropica was the best!!! Especially the Magic Tree House island with ninjas and samurai...

I played Poptropica like 3 weeks ago and it didn't have that island anymore. I was pretty sad but oh well.
oh my god yes!! red dragon island slapped!!

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I gotta say I will forever love Webkinz

@Rubith would know ;) <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

Really? Red Dragon Island was one of my least favourites. You needed the membership to complete it, which was totally unfair. My favourites were the vampire one and Monster Carnival.

Also, a few years ago Poptropica was bought and most of the old islands were removed, but I think there's a cracked version somewhere where you can find all the old ones.

Ratings
Mine were without a doubt Pokemon games on the DS. I just loves running around and catching all the different kinds, as well as trading on the auction house thingy.

I also loves and LEGO games on the WII, including any Batman, Indiana Jones or Star Wars LEGO games.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
There was this Motocross game on the Xbox 360 that I LOVED as a small child, and sometimes when I'm bored I'll pull out my old console and play it.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Really? Red Dragon Island was one of my least favourites. You needed the membership to complete it, which was totally unfair. My favourites were the vampire one and Monster Carnival.

Also, a few years ago Poptropica was bought and most of the old islands were removed, but I think there's a cracked version somewhere where you can find all the old ones.
But like the sumo and the Japanese writing and the dragon fight and being a ninja though....

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10

oh my god yes!! red dragon island slapped!!
Also the pirate island was one of my favorites, idk about your opinions but I thought it was epic

BlueRaspberries

VIP+
BlueRaspberrie3
BlueRaspberrie3
VIP+
Ratings
88 1
Toontown was the best game ever ugh. I played that so much, it was so fun.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Also the pirate island was one of my favorites, idk about your opinions but I thought it was epic
I found the pirate one kinda weird, and actually really hard. I never really liked it lol

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I found the pirate one kinda weird, and actually really hard. I never really liked it lol
I loved Skullduggery Island, it was always my favorite. I loved sailing the seas with the huge boat.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Toontown was the best game ever ugh. I played that so much, it was so fun.
I never actually played Toon Town, I do kind of regret not playing it but I was more a Clubpenguin kind of guy.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
There was this Motocross game on the Xbox 360 that I LOVED as a small child, and sometimes when I'm bored I'll pull out my old console and play it.
I’ve never heard it, my mom never let me get a xbox 360. I always played Wii Sports and such.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I personally was a huge fan of Moshi Monsters, and Bin Weevils when I was younger!

But on console, I’d have to say Crash Bandicoot and the Spyro franchises always caught my attention - just something endlessly entertaining about being a little purple dragon that can’t fly... I love the latest re-inventions of both game series’.

An honourable mention from my early-late teen years would have to be The Walking Dead series.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I personally was a huge fan of Moshi Monsters, and Bin Weevils when I was younger!

But on console, I’d have to say Crash Bandicoot and the Spyro franchises always caught my attention - just something endlessly entertaining about being a little purple dragon that can’t fly... I love the latest re-inventions of both game series’.

An honourable mention from my early-late teen years would have to be The Walking Dead series.
Oh my god, I completely forgot about the Walking Dead games. I grew up playing the Tell Tale games <Spoiler Alert> I literally cried when I thought Lee and Clementine died in them ahhh it wasnt good.

edit: moshi monsters was fire but i never played the spyro or crash bandicoot

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Oh my god, I completely forgot about the Walking Dead games. I grew up playing the Tell Tale games <Spoiler Alert> I literally cried when I thought Lee and Clementine died in them ahhh it wasnt good
Holy heck, I was an emotional wreck during that last season!!

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I’ve never heard it, my mom never let me get a xbox 360. I always played Wii Sports and such.
Let me tell you, Wii Sports and Wii Sports resort were some of my first memories of gaming! I would have had to be a very, very young child when I started playing those.