What was everyone's favorite game to play growing up (excluding Minecraft)?

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
The game I enjoyed playing when I was young was probably Pokemon Red on gameboy.
I played Pokemon HG growing up and I just loved it sm ahaha

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
like kat, the DS and Wii were my childhood, new super mario bros and mario kart ds were my life for a few years xD
also club penguin was amazing, who can forget that

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
like kat, the DS and Wii were my childhood, new super mario bros and mario kart ds were my life for a few years xD
also club penguin was amazing, who can forget that
I tell you
Every once in a while
I'll look up the video "Club Penguins Last Moments"
and I cri every time

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Pft Im late but eh. Moshi monsters, poptropica and minesweeper were my favourite games growing up...

Until I lost my info on Moshi monsters, my character on poptropica glitched to the point where I had to restart everything(almost finished all the maps during that time) and I ragequit minesweeper cause idk wth I was doing. Fun times :)

Last edited:

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Pft Im late but eh. Mooshi monsters, poptropica and minesweeper were my favourite games growing up...

Til I lost my info on Mooshi monsters, my character on poptropica glitched to the very start(almost finished all the maps during that time) and I ragequit minesweeper cause idk wth I was doing. Fun times :)
i felt this i loved moshi monsters but idk my login same with poptropica, i know the login but it wont log in ahaha :(

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
i felt this i loved moshi monsters but idk my login same with poptropica, i know the login but it wont log in ahaha :(
Same. I remember in my year 7 class(year 7 is 11 years old) there was a newly built computer lab and so my class would go there every other day. During this time my whole class(around 23 of us) would log onto our Moshi Monster accounts and try to throw shade on each other. Ahhhhhh these memories

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Pft Im late but eh. Moshi monsters, poptropica and minesweeper were my favourite games growing up...

Until I lost my info on Moshi monsters, my character on poptropica glitched to the point where I had to restart everything(almost finished all the maps during that time) and I ragequit minesweeper cause idk wth I was doing. Fun times :)
I tried to play Minesweeper a few times, but I could never get the hand of it. I understand the concept, but I don't have the patient nor the focus to actually beat it.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
The Oregon Trail and Doodle Jump were my favorite games growing up. I love the thrill of one choice deciding the entire game. I haven’t played them in so long though ):

Chris (letdowns)
A couple years ago, my brother told me about the Oregon Trail, and I had such a good time trying to actually survive haha! I'm going to try it now, see if I can do it xD

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
run 3 was good

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs