Whats the longest amount of time you've ever driven for?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
So these past few days I've been driving all over Australia doing a roughly 14 hour drive in 1 day between Adelaide and Sydney.
My question pretty simply is what's the longest trip you've ever driven/ridden in before and where from and where to?

- Raptor

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Here’s a simple answer that you may or may not get a few of

I can’t drive :,)

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Here’s a simple answer that you may or may not get a few of

I can’t drive :,)
aha I was expecting these. What about drives you've been on a bus or with family?

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I road in the car with my family for about 2 days on the way to New York, I also was on a bus for like 17-18 hours on the way to D.C. I love riding in the car but hours at a time it gets really boring lol

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
So these past few days I've been driving all over Australia doing a roughly 14 hour drive in 1 day between Adelaide and Sydney.
My question pretty simply is what's the longest trip you've ever driven/ridden in before and where from and where to?

- Raptor
Driving across the country currently from Oregon -----> New Orleans, and trying to get there in under a week. Quite a trip if you ask me.

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
I haven’t yet taken a long road trip while driving but the longest time I’ve been in a car driving for was 16 hours in a day

elliephxnt

ELITE
elliephxnt
elliephxnt
ELITE
Ratings
I didn't drive, but the longest was probably 12sh hours with traffic. Super exciting I know

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6

- Raptor
5 hours drive from Los Angeles to Las Vegas that was long for me I don’t usually stay much in the car.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Around a day and a half to get to Washington, D.C. It was a school trip, and we were on a nice bus; it has a tv screen for movies, comfy seats, and phone chargers in some seats. (I accidentally had a phone charger seat without realizing it, so that was fun when everyone wanted my charger.) I ended up getting motion sick on the long drive back home, but it was still great.

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
I’ve probably not ridden a vehicle longer than 13 hours continuously. I find it so boring and claustrophobic in a car/bus. That being said, I haven’t personally driven for over 5 hours continuously - my back and wrists were hurting after those 5 hours so I took a break lol.