ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hey! I know personally there’s always a LOT going on in my head. It’s like a polluted ocean, there’s always stuff floating around. And I know what helps is just decompressing in calls or text and letting out whatever random stuff I want to say. Well it’s nice doing that for myself, but everyone has stuff they want to say sometimes too! So, what’s been going on in your life? Is there any random thing you’ve just been wanting to tell someone about? Post it here!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Firstly talking things out is always really important to me as is having a resolution I hate leaving things undone. One thing that's going on for me is finding a new job after working at a Zoo for 2 years so its kind of weird looking for a retail job. What about you, whats the. things polluting your head? ahaha

- Raptor

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Firstly talking things out is always really important to me as is having a resolution I hate leaving things undone. One thing that's going on for me is finding a new job after working at a Zoo for 2 years so its kind of weird looking for a retail job. What about you, whats the. things polluting your head? ahaha

- Raptor
Good luck on your quest for a job! Well current it’s just school and a bunch of random stuff that goes on in my head. Like I have this pretty good fried rice recipe. It’s hibachi style so it’s not Chinese fried rice

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I've been pretty stressed because my cat hasn't been eating. But last night he finally was able to eat something, even if it wasn't his normal food! So that was a relief.
My roommate is leaving to study abroad in South Korea and that really sucks, I'm going to miss her a lot. But I'm also excited for her to have new experiences in a very different culture. She'll do great :)
As for my own thoughts, I've been rewatching Naruto lately and that's made me very nostalgic. My childhood is flooding back...my emo childhood...YIKES

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I've been pretty stressed because my cat hasn't been eating. But last night he finally was able to eat something, even if it wasn't his normal food! So that was a relief.
My roommate is leaving to study abroad in South Korea and that really sucks, I'm going to miss her a lot. But I'm also excited for her to have new experiences in a very different culture. She'll do great :)
As for my own thoughts, I've been rewatching Naruto lately and that's made me very nostalgic. My childhood is flooding back...my emo childhood...YIKES
That’s great that your cat ate something! And I wish the best for you and your roommate. I’ve done that before where I started watching an old anime and it brought back repressed memories of 7th grade

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
yes there is something that is forming a black cloud in my heart and is dragging me down so thank you ashley i am now going to release it so i free myself from my inner demons

Country roaaaaads
Take me hoooooome
To the plaaaaaaace
I BELOOOOOOOOOOONG
WEST VIRGINIAAAAA
MOUNTAIN MAMAAAAA
TAKE ME HOMEEEEE
COUNTRY ROADSSSS

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
yes there is something that is forming a black cloud in my heart and is dragging me down so thank you ashley i am now going to release it so i free myself from my inner demons

Country roaaaaads
Take me hoooooome
To the plaaaaaaace
I BELOOOOOOOOOOONG
WEST VIRGINIAAAAA
MOUNTAIN MAMAAAAA
TAKE ME HOMEEEEE
COUNTRY ROADSSSS
the beginning sounds like an imagine dragons song I’d hear on the radio when in 2013