What's your opinion on the new forum look?

hoju

dopeium
dopeium
Ratings
I have to agree, other then a few kinks that are probably going to get fixed/added later, the new forums site looks dope. It no longer looks just like another xenforo site, but a personalized forums site. Definitely cool with the new features such as the stats and such. Hopefully a couple of the features come out soon and the few bugs do get fixed.

AlaskanFire

MVP+
Ratings
Yes, I'm loving the new forum look! Aside from the bugs and things like that, it is quite different than other Minecraft servers' websites. It looks pretty elegant and sleek!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
i like everything about it but the only thing i do not like is the darkness theme going on. The reason is because if you look at the mana icon, its light and it fits with the rest of the old forums.It was also easier to navigate with the old forums in my opinion. i hope they will add a light / darkness theme chooser.

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
I love the new updates to the forums !

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
I personally liked the old look more, but I think I can get used to this new look it just seems bigger and harder to get around places

I personally liked the old look more, but I think I can get used to this new look it just seems bigger and harder to get around places
Please elaborate on this with some more explicit examples/ideas. Maybe I can work them into the next patch!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Please elaborate on this with some more explicit examples/ideas. Maybe I can work them into the next patch!
who tf is this guy? never seen you ever on the foums page or ig lol xd

Archon

MVP+
archonists
archonists
MVP+
Ratings
73 1
who tf is this guy? never seen you ever on the foums page or ig lol xd
He's a pretty reputable Xenforo theme creator. :') Not sure if I'm really allowed to do this, but HERE is his portfolio. If this isn't allowed, a mod can edit it out (or a mod can tell me and I can).

Absolutely amazing work. I figured it was him from the beginning, because the overlap is a pretty common theme of his.

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
1. I feel like the menu boxes to choose what category you want to look at are a bit to big maybe reduce the size by like 10-20%
2. The color scheme is a bit bland it's all just variations of gray. The background at the top of each page is nice, maybe do more of that.
3. The standart writing color is a bit to dark for my liking something more like this: "Test" would fit better in my opinion.

Ratings
8 1
Okay, so personally I love the color on my eyes, it's very easy and not as harsh. However sometimes I do find it hard to locate things but that is probably because it's just a new forum and I'm not used to it yet. But overall I like it a lot c;

Zakno

MVP+
AliceInTheWonder
AliceInTheWonder
MVP+
Ratings
34 4
Didn't see the old look but I have always liked the Dark themed backgrounds on forums