Not open for further replies.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Why not just make it a nice expert? Lol. We need more of those.. we don't need more difficult hard maps.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Why not just make it a nice expert? Lol. We need more of those.. we don't need more difficult hard maps.
It could be if the map judges deem it suitable, I'm just not very skilled in lengthening my maps as I feel it ends up making my maps repetitive or boring. I think the parkour on this map is one of if not the most diverse and fun I've made, so I don't want to ruin that.

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Original theme and pretty good looking build.
Parkour is good too but I'd rather see this to be an expert because it is indeed harder than a normal hard map and we need more expert maps. By reducing the amount of checkpoints it will work fine as an expert.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Original theme and pretty good looking build.
Parkour is good too but I'd rather see this to be an expert because it is indeed harder than a normal hard map and we need more expert maps. By reducing the amount of checkpoints it will work fine as an expert.
Even with the length? If so, it wouldn't be too hard to relocate/remove a few CPs.

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
Yo MCBYT what’s that texture pack called.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MCBYT,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted as an expert!
The theme is original, as we don't have any "Happy Wheels" maps, so good job on that!
The build is
good and accurate to the original thing, which is always a plus. The build is a tiny bit plain, but considering the theme, it isn't a huge issue.
The parkour was definitely better suited for an expert difficulty, as some of the jumps were a bit difficult if this was a hard. The jumps are varied and the map is fun to play, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.