Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello, @dogsshoodvote.

I don’t believe there’s been any mention of a reset for Islands yet. There will be a Skyblock reset sometime this month, and there should be a post with information about that within the next few weeks. I’m not entirely sure if Islands will be reset at the same time as Skyblock, but I’d imagine if it were to be, it’d be mentioned in the ‘June 2019’ post.

The last Islands reset was in August 2018, so I’d imagine it’ll be at some point in August this year - but there’s no promises yet, so take this assumption with a grain of salt. Have a nice day/night!

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
At this moment I dont believe Islands needs a reset tbh

TrueEnigma

Ratings
36 1
Yeah, I would love to know ahead of the time. Also wheres a good resource to tell us what gets reset come New Season? That way I know what to stock up on and what to not worry so much about. Preparing for the next season would be great.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
As soon as there’s any mention of a reset, Dacon will create a post here on the forums and in the community discord, it’ll be announced with a link to the post,

At the moment, it looks as if it’s just Skyblock getting a reset, and then also this month Factions will be released. Announcements and info are usually posted here, as well as the monthly posts with information: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/news/.

There’s a new post about the Skyblock reset in this sub-forum, I’d recommend taking a look if you’re interested!

TrueEnigma

Ratings
36 1
I appreciate it, just excited to get a shot at being in the top when everyone starts on the same footing.