Last edited:

~Jesus

MVP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
96 11
Hi, I think this parkour is a bit bland and has zero theme to it. There seems to be no variation in blocks and jumps, other than the fences and ladders.

You should add more to it, including a theme, and that will change my -0.5 to a +1

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
I think you should also remove the grass, since it's easier to copy-paste to the parkour world without it!
Also from the screenshots I don't really see why the title is "White Hell" because it looks more like white heaven in my opinion.

I think you should also remove the grass, since it's easier to copy-paste to the parkour world without it!
Also from the screenshots I don't really see why the title is "White Hell" because it looks more like white heaven in my opinion.
First of all thanks for your comment. I will remove the grass. The name was chosen randomly becouse I dont know what name would fit

Last edited:

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
The build is just some random wool without any theme, you should always try and go for a new original Idea and try and make a nice build out of it. But the parkour does look like it has some variation and could be fun.
Sorry but it's a -1 from me. Good luck!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi MaxTheDark,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is.. original I supposed ? The build is not good, it's not attractive and pretty messy, the build didn't fit with the theme too. The parkour is also not good, it's pretty repetitive and confusing, it's also too long for a hard, but way too easy for something harder. I suggest you next time to use some ice, soul sand, slimes, iron bars...

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.